Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

HONEY-D   

That's something i would never do, unless i have a problem with my body and torturing is da best medicine available. :(

LAKAD

I'm sure u havent ask the question out of curious so wat is da story r u thinking of forcing a cetain person to have it done, how curuel. should something go wrong i'll be glad to assist da cops to who's responsible da poor gals demaged naval (buuf). :D

Rocks chic

Say wat dats it i'm telling eedo of u. :eek:

Macalin   

Yurr Canbo!!!

No am not forcing anyone..am just curious as a anyone else..just wondered how many sistas are thinkin abt it and is it wrong!

Anyways..adiga u fuleey iska aamus.lol..buufka xanun maaha hadii la duro!..lol..

Macsalaama!

Macalin   

Barwaqo iyo cigaal shidaad kala dheer..ma islaanta darbiyaha jebiso..lol(alla haa usheegin inaa saa dhahay..lol)..is all good..tho..

Cigaal shidaad kuligeen adeer uu noo yahay..lol!

Blessed   

looooooooooool Cambo

Sis... hadii aad war iga weydid within the next month ... call the cops on him. And make sure he goes down for life.

Lakkad

I want to know... what is the sudden facination with naval rings? I am a lil suspicious now.

Honesita   

Ameenah......girl i didnt know u had that wild side on u......how dare u pierce ur navel without consultin' ur lawyer ova here....!!!

Lakkad......its about time u told us the truth.....everyone is wonderin' why "navel piercing" came to ur mind out of the blue....!!!

I personally would luv to get it......but like lakkad said.....would look better with a janet jackson belly....!!! Did ya'll know that if u get pregnant u'de have to take it out and it would close up......so if that happened to u, would u re-pierce it after givin' birth.....!!!

About it bein' danbi or not.....i once heard that scholars r debating whether "ear" piercin' is halaal or not.......i guess navel piercin' would fall in the same category...!!! I'de say find a scholar u would trust (cuz nowadayz a lot of pple claim knowldge about the religion), and take their opinion.....!!! I THINK a good scholar would say if the woman is only showing it off to a person that has the right to see it (husband), then it is okey.....!!! Haatha walaahu aclam....!!

Salaamz

Macalin   

Bisinka..Jiira aaba igeliseen ee?

honesita, Canbo and Ameenah..theres no ill-motive behind this..am just curious like anyone else..

I like flat bellies..and a lil ring may make it look a lil cuter..lol..wax kala maba jiraan gabdhoow...

Mise..wait a min!, i hope you not sayin if i wanna have it or not!..lol..macbuudka..anywhoo..no serious reason at all..lol..

barwaqo..we gonna drag yu in this..you part and parcel..lol..just kiddin sokorta!

Macalin   

Yahuu Yahuu..honesita...ar imood..waa iska rabi lahaa lakiin aaway hee..calooshan kuusan intee lageen?..bal isheeg?>

Hor aan u iri..it will get lost in the baruur..lol..

But any guy oo buufka dursan..wax baa udhiman..mise..maxaan dhahaa..wax baa wehliya..lol

Accudka..the pic gives me..chills..xaax..xaax!

Blessed   

Layarada... how can me consult ya .. when Ur damn secretary tells me Ur busy, in a meting everytime me tries to make an appointment? I am think of saking U woman... so U better try and work it out.

Lakkad

Actually, it would really unique. And don't worry about Barwaqo.... I work some majic on her :D

Cambo

Sweets... knew I can count on ya :cool: smile.gif

QuruXley   

funny people

it seems like every gurl who doesn't have a navel piercing is becoz she misses great abs!whatz up witht that gurlz?

i got great abs..even betta than janet :D

and i don't want navel piercing.what is da use in navel piercing if ur not gonna show it?

i allready have 6 earpiercings 3 in each ear. and my mom thinks that is overboard all ready so..

i have conciderd a nose piercing but im fuuley so i skipped that.

and now i want my tongue pierced!

i find tongue piercing incredible sexy don't ask me why. but i know im a chicken so i can keep dreaming about that.beside next year im going to somalia and people would be like wooow specially my family would go crazy so.........