Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

LoL..Pierced Belly..Yuummmmmm... that is what i read when i was in the Caves!!!

Anyhow..call it strange..but i think ankle bracelets are freakingly sexy!!!...Plz do wear them!!! it is recommended by International Organisations!!!

Cheers

Call me a chicken, but ever since I saw the procedure(navel piercing) on some TV show I've decided to pass..... :eek:

Also, when my sister was getting her nose pierced, that experience will forever stay with me!! Fulay wayn aan ahay nooh. hehehehe.

sMiLeY   

well well ...... i would when i get nice abs and i get married..... i'm sure you're asking yourself why married.....cuz who else would see it ...... i do'nt wear tube tops....sooo what's the point ......plus mom wouldn't mind me piercing anything after i leave her house hhahaa.

Blessed   

i haven't read all the replies.

I am planning to get my naval done next week. I been thinking about it 4 a while now. I been reseraching on the Islamic rulling with no success.

I had my ears pierced when i was six.. i remember begging my habo 2 do it 4 me. I had my nose pierced last year. but it didn't work out ...

why do u ask lakkad

Macalin   

Ameenah> i have personal reasons!

I will let u guys know later.

Just make sho its not anti-islamic..ya know

And u don have calool kuusan!!..lol(not a really good sight!> the ring will disappear in all that baruuur!!>shidh!)..ok ama stop!

ZOLA   

i did a little research before i got my nose pierced about 2 yrs ago ..some say its xaraam ..some say its not ...so i just went ahead ...my mum was not too happy with that ...i personally think only women with fab abs should get their belly pierced ( like janet jackson kind of abs)..even if i had fab abs i dont think i would ever pierce any part of my body besides my ears and nose...what is the point if u not exposing u body (which i dont).

Ibtisaam   

For a while now i was considering of piercing my navel, and i was hoping to get it done somewhere next year. But the thing is am still not sure of the Islamic ruling to this subject some sheekhs say you can and some don't so i am a bit :confused: at the moment.

Lakkad- Its funny how you brought this topic up, around the same time as i was thinking of about it. Quit reading my mind yo :Dicon_razz.gif

Macalin   

Ameenah> walashis..lol..

Fiiri, i think belly dancers are pretty lakiin a belly dancer with calool kuusan?..yahuu yahuu..all that baruur anf goodness gracious cadiin?!! not the best of the sites i bet ya.

When she gyrates(sp)her calool will also gyrate..hehehehe!..alla alla!..

Anywhoo will you have the ring or NOT?..lol

Blessed   

loooooooooool Ur disgusting waaryaahe.

I am ... but haven't decided on the timing yet.... waan yara baqayaa, I guess :eek:

Macalin   

LOL..Ameena fuleey..

I understand theres a temporary version of it!

Do me a Favor take Barwaqo with you!..lol.ayada darbiyada jejibisa(mcdonalds..lol)-geesi.com!

lemme know hee marka soo habeesid..lol