Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Navel ring!!{piercing}

Macalin   

Gabdhow Quick Q!!

Will any of you have a navel ring?

Or have you ever considered to have ur navel pierced? is there a religious blockade towards this habit?(whats the diff between ear(and nose) piercing and this BUUFKA..lol

If ur hooyo wouldnt have gone nuts, will u have done it?-lol

nuune   

i know that most somali ladies have pierced their naval,even their sanqaroor.

i know a lady who korkeeda dhan bilaaya mudacya kawada taagantahay,meel kasta korkeeda mudac lee saa utaagan.

Originally posted by nuune:

i know that most somali ladies have pierced their naval.....

Kaalay nuune, how do u know that ? Did u personally check all their belly buttons? ;)

Lakkad...

Except 4 my ears, there is no other part of me pierced. Sorry! :D

PS: Why u interested? Do u have a navel fetish?

Macalin   

Barwaqo> i will skip that Q.lol

But is there anything wrong religiously horta?

Nunne i know of sanqaroorka, am trying to find out if theres a diff between the sannka and the xudunta..lol.

Sthm-Lady> ok i hear ya..lakiin why eye rolles>?

nuune   
Barwaaqo, i can't really answer your question,laakiin dhagta bas aad duleelsatay maxay kuu tari,what happened to the sanqaroorka and other places!! :eek: :eek: :D

Iffah   

If ur hooyo wouldn't have gone nuts, will u have done it?

LOL.

NO! I don't like bieng poked with needles... I don't mind doing the poking... but I don't want it myself. Selfish? I know icon_razz.gif

But more than pierced ears is too much for me. ALthough I used to think about piercing my eyebrow back in the days. Seriously. smile.gif

Lool lakkad..I don´t know..I just felt like it. :rolleyes: and again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why? Do you hate?lol :rolleyes: waaba ubartay nooh...just kidding

Iffah   

Btw Lakkad.. about your question. Here's what I found.

Question:

What is the ruling on piercing the skin around the navel (belly-button) and inserting a metal ring?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We put this question to Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen (may Allaah preserve him), who answered as follows:

This is self-inflicted torture. This is not a place where adornments are usually worn, and there is no benefit in this practice. It comes under the heading of changing the creation of Allaah. And Allaah knows best.

Macalin   

Ilham..thanx dear..but one might argue that piercing the ear is also altering the creation, i mean theres no diff, same body parts? aint it?..am just bringing forth a weak or rather not so common argument, but am gettin curious now!

Sthm-lady> keep em rollin them eyes..lol..one of this days they may pop out..lol..and no i have nothing against this habbit(of eye rolling!)..lol

Iffah   

Lak..

You're right.. ear piercing is also altering the body.. but this is acceptable because it's part of beautifying yourself.. speaking on the woman's behalf of course.

It was mentioned above about navel piercing...

This is not a place where adornments are usually worn, and there is no benefit in this practice

Thunder   

When 2 Pac was around and I was a lot younger I thaught about piercing my nose, then I said to myself NAAH that looks too fruity. As far as woman piercing their naval...hey if you've good abs go for it...I find it sexy!!

raula   

lakkad..y skip the Q barwaaqo asked ya...if U answer it then I will give my input on it ..although Iam suspecting that its som to do w/fetish ;) (like she said), curiousity :eek: :confused: , or maybe it did inflict some kinda damage/nightmare :mad: ...

however, thx for reminding me of the 2sets of situps I gotta do 2night(30each)...lol..