Sign in to follow this  
Viking

4th bomber a Somali too?

Viking   

ROME (Reuters) - The fourth man suspected of trying to detonate bombs on London's transport network on July 21 has been arrested in Rome, Italy's interior minister said on Friday.

Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu said in a statement that the suspect was a naturalised Briton of Somali origin named Osman Hussain.

A municipal source said Hussain was arrested at a relative's residence in Rome. Italy's ANSA news service said Hussain was 27 years old and fled to Italy after the failed London bombings.

ANSA added that Hussain was the suspect in an incident on the underground rail network in west London.

A massive manhunt was launched in Britain after July 21 for four suspected attackers whose bombs failed to explode.

British police early on Friday said they made two "potentially very significant" arrests at an apartment in west London, and media reports said they were of two of the suspected bombers. Another was arrested in Birmingham on Wednesday.

Source

Foxy   

All Bombers of all nationalities should be detained and givin the highest judgments available, the same goes to any person who have had any intention of takin an innocent civilians life, By all means they deserve the highest punishment around, let it be the death penality

cheers

shyhem   

Nice to hear that the bombers to be are arrested.Now the next step should be to grill them till they say who sent them and why on earth did they want to blow their azz up.

This are the sort of ni99az that deserves to be housed in Gitmo.

All Bombers of all nationalities should be detained and givin the highest judgments available, the same goes to any person who have had any intention of takin an innocent civilians life, By all means they deserve the highest punishment around, let it be the death penality

'Spoke N Heard. Word!

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Whussup with all the venom ? No card-carrying ACLU liberals in the house ?

I actually carry the membership card but I think these fools are the wrong solution for a real problem.

Muhammad   

well its clear this cell is an east african cell.

lets hope our lawful fellow nomads in the UK and the global diaspora are save and sound.

my cousin just retured to london yesterday and was attacked in the airport by the police.

Rumours abound! But I shan't get into it.

The Somali community have finally distanced themselves from the incidents. Good on the SCC. The silence was almost deafening before.

Somali community leaders condemn bombers

Wednesday, 27th July 2005, 20:02

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK)
- Representatives of the Somali community in Britain tonight issued a statement condemning the London terror attacks.

Mohamed S. Mohamud, chair of the Somali Co-Ordinating Committee, said: "We, on behalf of the wider Somali and Muslim community, totally condemn the recent hideous crimes perpetrated by these criminals.

"Furthermore we totally dissociate ourselves with these individuals, and would like to appeal to the public in support of the police in order to bring these perpetrators to justice.

"We would also like to pass our sincere condolences to the bereaved and their families as well as the family of Jean Charles de Menezes.

"Finally, we totally support the police and appreciate comments made by Sir Ian Blair, Met Commissioner with regards to our faith, in that Islam is a peaceful religion and does not support or preach any form of terrorism.

"This is a time for all Londoners and communities to come together to show resilience, tolerance and support for one another.

"We must maintain and preserve our unity, anything less is capitulation to those who seek to divide us."

They urged anyone with any information to contact the Anti Terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321

Jumatatu   

The forth bomber is not Somali. The Italian officials have confermed that he is an Ethiopian (not even of Somali origin). The two guys naked in balcony at Ladbroke Groove are Eritereans. So far the only alleged Somali is Yassin Omar. And I still have my doubts about him.Anyone willing to prove me wrong about him is welcome.

And I think the heads of the Somali community should first and foremost investigate and prove that the link of the Somali community in this hidieous crime is null and void and that these individuals are not Somalis par one who claims to me or is said to be. This will help us stop the racist tabloids like The Mail and The Sun taking a pot shots at us

Viking   

I heard that Jumatatu. The Osman dude in Italy looks more xabashi than Somali. But the guy on the balcony must be Somali oo Ethopian kudhiiban, did you guys see how the he was spitting?