Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Second earthquake just hit Haiti

Curly   

Bint Hamid, who are we to judge who lives and who dies and who deserves to die. It's thinking like that, that gives muslims everywhere bad press, this aggressive and hateful manner that we as muslims are advised against.

Maybe you should spend more time learning about the deen instead of condemning the poor defenceless people who are suffering. Where is your rahma?

Prophet saw never had a hard heart, and Allah is always merciful.

la ilaha illa Allah and He is hte only one who decides who lives and who dies, and He is the only one who decides who deserves to live and who deserves to die and He is the only judge and He has no partners in this.. Allah is hte source of all reward and the source of all suffering and He chooses for His mercy whom He wills.. so even if everybody in the entire world gets together they cant buy mercy for hte mushrikeen because the will of Allah is not something you buy and sell like goods at the market..

but if you're talking about mercy then what about mercy for the children of the Ummah? What about mercy for the children of Gaza who have no houses and no food and no families? What about mercy for the children of iraq who died because they wouldnt even let them have medicines? what about the children of afghanistan who live in daily fear from the bombings? where are the cries of mercy for them? lets just forget about them and their suffering.. lets turn our eyes from them since they endured then they can keep enduring.. if this is mercy then its the mercy of the munafiqeen.. its not the mercy of muslims who are patient with the trials of Allah and steadfast on His path

Blessed   

^Subxan Allah. I'm find it hard to respond to respectfully. Please go and learn deenta before you insist on speaking for Allah.

samonia   

mercy is for all bint hamid, we are humans before we are muslims, and u sound like our deen wipes our hearts clean of humanity.

what somalians are suffering from is their own doing, if they stop killin, somalia is a country again.

what happened to haiti could happen to any of us, no grantees.so have some mercy and compassion and stop talking for Alla, coz u are not doin a very good job.

may Allah forgive u and us.

I'm sorry bint hamid, but to hold such a warped belief such as the lil stinker you've shared with us is either nefarious or outright evil or as Somalis say, plain qumayanimo. I can't decide which... but methinks nefarious would do just fine, since I can't believe anyone, other than the wicked, would hold such evil thoughts in their hearts.

bint hamid, all of us are going to die, and no one knows when or how? This also includes the Haitians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghanis,Somalis and everybody else.

Earth Quakes are but one excuse to take some folks out.

That is all.

^^ there is no shaytan in my heart.. Allah Aalim the purity of my intentions.. from Him we come and to Him we return and it is only from Him that i seek forgiveness.. before you accuse me of dealing with Shaytan look in the news and see what is really happening in haiti.. the mosques are standing and they are providing shelter for the muslims of which there are only 3500 and they are prviding shelter for hundreds and thousands of the jahiliin who do not know islam and inshallah they see this charity and kindness of islam and it inclines them towards the deen..

this is the truth but you dont see this truth on the tv or the news.. and there is another truth you dont see.. http://www.youtube.com/magicforhaiti.. what is magic for haiti? they write magic but the truth is its sixir.. and what are these hospitals? http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/01/22/11286.shtml.. they say hospital but the truth is its not a place for healing - its a place for harvesting and death..

so tell me who is blind to the truth and who has shaytan in their hearts?

Cawaale   

Bint Xamid, walaashey waxaan ku xasuusinaaya in nabi nuux C"S qoomkiisu habaray markii loo waxyooday kadib:-

houdhalak.gif

suratnuh.gif

Sidoo kale waxaa jira qowl kale oo ay culamada qaar ay qabaab, kaas oo ah in Nabi Nuux C"S uu qoomkiisu habaaray markii ay ayaga si jees-jees ku jirto u weydiiyeen in uu ilaahay halaago.

huudhallaak3.gif

intaas haddaan uga baxo, arrinta habaarka, waxan jeclaan laha in aan qiso sunada ku saabsan kusoo xasuusiyo. taas oo ah in nabi Muxamed C'S u u duceeyay qabiilkii la dhihi jiray Doows(wax ak dhashay saxaabi jaliil ah).

hadth.gif

Marka walaashey, hadadan ugu duceynin in uu ilahay so hanuuniye dadka Haiti, fadlan habaar ha ugu darin dhibkooda iyo jahligooda.

waxaan kaaga tagaaya hadalka Al imam ibno-taymiya uu ku yiri kitaabkiisa"Majmuucat Fatwaawa inu taymiya" Mujaladka koowaad, bogga 31aad. Imaamka wuxuu ku qoray :-

ibnttaymiya.gif

Xaqa ilaahay hana tusiyo dhammaanteen.

I'm sorry bint hamid, but to hold such a warped belief such as the lil stinker you've shared with us is either nefarious or outright evil
or as Somalis say, plain qumayanimo

:D:D:D:D:D LMFO!

Binti Heblaayo, ALlah is Al-Raxmaan and then Al-Raxiim. Do you know what that means? Please go find out. I feel soooooooooo :(:(:( for you. All those other nations you deemed worthy of Mercy(Afganis, Palestinians, Somalis)are merciful enough to raise FUNDS for HAITI.

@ Cawaale.. Allahu Aaalim im not trying to add to the misery of the haitian peoples.. and im not trying to curse them or bring evil down on them.. but you have to ask yourself - why are all the masjids standing when all the rest is rubble?how is it that people are taking refuge in the masajids for food and shelter when all the other buildings are fallen down?

subxanallah! there is no way to deny that this is the mercy of Allah is its not just a mercy for the muslim brothers and sisters.. its a mercy that reaches all the way to the jahilin who are getting food there and medicine there and have their tents posted near there.. wafaq Allah these peoples will see the kindness of hte muslims and be inclined towards islam and away from their sixir and devil-worship..

Al Qoran al Kareem is a mercy and a healing from Allah to all hte peoples of the world no matter what they were doing while they were in a state of ignorance.. may Allah ease the suffering of the haitian peoples and speed their recovery from this disaster and use this hardship to bring them closer to His path.. but theres many so-called charities that are not bringing the haitian peoples closer to Allah..

maybe they are giving them food and shelter and clothing but if theyre leading them to sixir or cross-worship at teh same time then they are just feeding the body in the dunya so that it can be consumed by the hellfire in the hereafter..

and no we cant say that they are definitely going to the hellfire because Allah Subhanahu wa Taala is the only One who knows the contents of the soul for surety but we can say that someone is good when tehy do good deeds and evil when tehy do evil deeds and sixir is evil.. and stealing organs is evil.. and pretendng to give out food and medicines but really just hoarding them in warehouses for news cameras is evil..

so if being merciful means that you take part in this deception and you support this evil then Allahu Aalim i am not merciful.. and i hope that i will never have a part in this sort of mercy.. and you need to ask yorselves if this is the mercy of islam.. and ask yourselves what you are doing for the peopel in haiti and how you are helping them..

if your duaas are not sincere then you are not helpng them.. if youre texting money to some of these agencies taht are working under principles contrary to the word of Allah then you are not helping them.. if ou are using your zakaat accord to al Qoran al Kareem and the Sunnah and the money is being used to help the people according to Shariat Allah then this is the sort of help they need..

this is my opinion and istighfarnee Allah for any errors that are in it.. Allahu Hasibna wa naam al wakeel

walaykum assalaam

Naden   

As God slaps his giant hand over his slightly more giant forehead, he wonders where he could have gone wrong. Is it the book, he wonders? Nah. Is it the message, he ponders? Can't be! Oh wait, it is the bint heblayo hebel. A spontaneous abortion in the first week was ever so narrowly missed :D

@ Cawaale.. Allahu Aaalim im not trying to add to the misery of the haitian peoples.. and im not trying to curse them or bring evil down on them..
but you have to ask yourself - why are all the masjids standing when all the rest is rubble?how is it that people are taking refuge in the masajids for food and shelter when all the other buildings are fallen down?

You have pictures of the Mosques in Haiti? I would love to see them myself, never knew there was a large Muslim community on the Island.

Kindly provide the pics, and info you based the statement above on. Thanks