Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

***Happy Birthday to -Nomadique-

Chimera   

how dare you welcome me!!!

now you listen TO ME:

Shark Esther and Shark Jim once went back to their birth city called LangLango, here they met Crab Jacob whom they stayed with at the sea cave-hotel for bed and breakfast, when the two guest-sharks waked up the next day they noticed something strange when looking at Jacob, they became furious and unleashed a mountain of ad hominems, DUDE Why the hell are you still reading this story i'm making it up as i go loool

Nephissa   

Hey Lilly, crazy talk beesho! Don't make me get all mean and mcnasty on yer azzz, gabar. ;) . I've been lurking alot these past few days, it's more fun watching people.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol Never figured you for a lurker.

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

how dare you welcome me!!!

now you listen TO ME:

Shark Esther and Shark Jim once went back to their birth city called LangLango, here they met Crab Jacob whom they stayed with at the sea cave-hotel for bed and breakfast, when the two guest-sharks waked up the next day they noticed something strange when looking at Jacob, they became furious and unleashed a mountain of ad honinems, DUDE Why the hell are you still reading this story i'm making it up as i go loool

We should sue you for wasting our time. I was reading that made up story thinking it will go somewhere!! redface.gif

Chimera   

loooooool@ibti :D

let me finish it then:

The two sharks attacked and ate poor Jacob because he was preparing 魚翅

Ibtisam   

^^^lol You know what you can do, tell me how you post these little pictures?? and faces that are not the usual SOL ones?

Originally posted by cynical lady:

FB- i can’t blame you for saying that, your comment is a telling fact on how effective the integration agenda is…..

smile.gif

Oh yeah,am a living example of a perfectly intergrated farax. I say words like,I am American & i hate Africa(Somalia)....and other such stuff as "do they have houses in Africa" smile.gif

"Oh yeah,am a living example of a perfectly intergrated farax. I say words like,I am American & i hate Africa(Somalia)....and other such stuff as "do they have houses in Africa" "

Come on now; don't push your luck askari we both know you still stink of Africa…..god help us from flight 16 qaxooti who claim affiliation with there host countries…waar wait few years before you attack your fellow Africans.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

"Oh yeah,am a living example of a perfectly intergrated farax. I say words like,I am American & i hate Africa(Somalia)....and other such stuff as "do they have houses in Africa" "

Come on now; don't push your luck askari we both know you still stink of Africa…..god help us from flight 16 qaxooti who claim affiliation with there host countries…waar wait few years before you attack your fellow Africans.

Excuse me? L0L, I am not an FOB, i am a seasoned qurbawi ok. i hate africa :D