Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

***Happy Birthday to -Nomadique-

Ibtisam   

Ibtisam,

I am concerned by your desperation to join the anti-Marc coalition. You’re a social outcast in need of acceptance. I dont blame you at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaha loool. I don't think i've laughed like this in a while! HAHAHa. We have our very own clown.

Buuxo, sis soon all seem clear. :D

P.s. Smith. I really don't want to say anything to you, because we all know you will just cry out that I'm being mean and bullying you, so please ee daaf. I like being a social outcast. And there is not such thing as Anti-Marcu coalition, how important do you think you are waala?? sadly we all have better things and more immediate concerns and causes to fight for.

*unwaves to marc*

Marc i am lost! what are waves! please explain?

Marc, see kugu sheega. waanku salaamay,wah!

Classic! Indeed…

Ibti hello dear,

Buuxo, no offence was intended it's a comment I am making about the continues alienation of his own supporters...

Originally posted by Buuxo:

g mine is 00/00/yr. ok.I dont like Gucci bags too.
;)

ii soo daa!!
:D

Nomad
;)

Well,Sorry sxb. Its either the Gucci or Nada...The LV was exclusive for the princess,Unless you want to kill the princess and claim her throne... Juus gareeso bal adiga smile.gif

Buuxo   

^look sis...calm down.maybe next time ,you should weigh your words carefully. A simple wave ,whether it was received or not ,doesnt make be a supporter or an asskisser.

Ibtisam   

^^^I believe you own Buuxo an apology my dear CL, she found your categorisation highly offensive. smile.gif

P.s. After that can you all stop hijacking Nomadique bday thread. say your wishes and be on your merry way!!

another case of seeking acceptance! eh Ibtisam! how can we get you anything if we dont know when your birthday is. FB, dont get her anything, until we see prove of her birthday.

By the way, i wasnt suggesting anything (present of any sort) so dont get excited? i'd rather eat my own bile than get the likes of you anything!

Ibtisam   

^^^Can you read??? yes?? Well then read what I wrote to you. :rolleyes:

@ CLI know it is hard for a Londoner to say it, but i'll help you...ready... Buuxo.. I am...S....carry on :D

Ibti yahuu.. Words of the screen dear just words, am sure s/he has a thick skin, anyway when did you become a fire starter… na fadeexo and wait for marc to reply to you… I am sure his not finished.