Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Much Respect To You

"the coolest and the most respectful nomads...

I am sure many more "youngesters" will admire your class and cool intellect as this website grows."

Thanx LST, that's high praise indeed. I'll do my best I'A.

LayZieGirl...

Thanx dear. Mwah! smile.gif

Ameenah...

Don't try to be sweet nayaa, I kno ur game. Think u can take my place in the top 5? NEVER!! :mad:

OG Moti   

Man libax sanka brother first i know u never taabtay san libaaax and most likely u wont even if it is dead, it is just too dengerious to do so and being clever u know tht....

brother u are right, those people did a great job but can i protest... i mean i have been tricked, one of them and i am not going to say who, i dont want to expose the brother, so ofcourse that shows it is not Barwaaqo, anyway one of the brothers gave me his password and ask me to post what i like using his name so now can i take my posts back and be on top 5? please reply cause this is not fair.. smile.gif

Congrats Guyz!!! I Tremendously enjoy reading your posts, just don't mysteriously disappear on us. A warning will do. To all the other nomads, you still have a chance to beat their record. :D

I kinda thought SOL prez was goin to have higher posts...hmmmmm...what happened sxb?

Rokko   

DAD9000 is one cool dude namean?. With a name like that, ya can rival many top celebrated usernames on this site. smile.gif Morgan Freeman spices it up to da fullest.

Good comeback waryaa. I am happy ya got your old username. do yo thang.

DAD   

The avatar should come out right now. Thanks for the LINK admin. Mobb Deep, tams, thank you all. I was thinking about going back to my first screen name.

Originally posted by DAD9000:

NUUNE, and Barwaaqo now have a serious competition.
smile.gif

Hey, that's not fair!! Damn, I hate competitions but....IT'S ON NOW!!! :mad:

And don't u dare double post either! I kno all ur lil tricks.... icon_razz.gif

DAD   

And i think its not fair u had 4 month head start on me. How about you wait untill i atleast reach the 750 mark? icon_razz.gif

Wait, huh? Do I look like a fool to ya?....on second thoughts, don't answer that Q. :D

Knowing u, u'll probably be at the 750 mark in a day or two, so u can understand why i'm not eager to wait around. smile.gif

DAD   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Wait, huh? Do I look like a fool to ya?....on second thoughts, don't answer that Q.
:D

Knowing u, u'll probably be at the 750 mark in a day or two, so u can understand why i'm not eager to wait around.
smile.gif

Not really. The withdrawal syndrom is in effect now, and it will prolly last into the next week or month. So i am in no mood to really post that much in a single day. I'd be happy if i average 10 posts a day. icon_razz.gif