Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Much Respect To You

I couldn't help but notice how the top 5 posters of Somalia Online shown by the MEMBER LIST link are all among the coolest and the most respectful nomads on this website.

JamaaL-11 - 1094 posts

S.O.S - 1000 posts

Shujui-1 - 936 posts

nuune - 790 posts

BARWAAQO - 785 posts

Thanks for setting good standards.

I am sure many more "youngesters" will admire your class and cool intellect as this website grows.

Stay nomads.

AUN   

Hello LSK

I have got to agree with you there are some very cool and talented people and who could doubt the talent of people like Jamaal 11 and Barwaaqo. Watch out Jamaal though give time I am coming after you lol

Hey thx LST.

what can i say its nice to know that i am held in such hight esteem by the main man himself.

I am just glad that those wonderfull nomads went to the trouble of creating such a wondefull site that i have, over the last year, spent so much of my time using to learn, and relax.

Ariadne   

It should be us thanking the nomads for creating this website. I know I sound very mawkish when I say this, but this is truly an amazing website (a great time killer) for both intellectual and trivial purposes.

Paragon   

LST sxb ... Thank you very much.... Respect to you too sxb.

Kisima lol ... waraa "Catch me if you can"

S.O.S ... girl you are too close ... I didn't know!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

Kudoss to all the great contributors who have enlightened us with both their humour and talent. I salute you.

They are a lovely bunch arn't they

;):D

Xafsa   

top 5 posters lug iyo gacan baab idiin taagay...I don't know how y'all did it....but congrats!!

This site wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for your constant postings and replies.....which makes me wonder with over 1000 posts...don't you have a life :D ...well were glad you don't..somebody has to keep this site going icon_razz.gif

peace and luv

Oh my god now there is some lady who knows how to take the mick. It doesnt mean that when you post a lot you dont have a life my dear. It means one is more organised, smart and has a great hobbie too.

Xafsa   

shaqsii that wasn;t meant to offend anyone....I was just teasing them.....relax bro.

peace adn luv

the coolest and the most respectful nomads on this website.

I'm not so sure if I would want to agree with Libaax bout these folks being cool and respected, especially the TOP 4 of The List.

BARWAAQO IS EXCEPTIONAL, SHE IS GOOD PPLE.

Macalin   

Good list bro LST-U sure did Pick The cream of The crop.

I must say they sure are One Bunch.

Laziegirl-lemme use ur fonts here to be in the same wavelength as U are before i say this 2 u-Macaney why do u have to be negative 110% of the time-i know Barwaqo is good ppl-but so are the rest!-give the nice ppl some Props it feels good to be +ve.

Xafsa,Waxaas Joke maahinee joke kala la-Kaalay..lol :D ,i think the group above were here Earlier than the rest(most)