Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

ARE YOU GOING AWAY THIS SUMMER?

Mafia   

Cograt. OG. We wish you the best. Hope you will be great wife.

As for me, I will be working 70+ hrs. a week in an internship (3rd straigh summer I've been doing so), Inshaa-Allah. I thought all Malis are doomed this way, where the heck you guys got the money to vacation into 6 different countries? Just a joke... have a happy vacation/study/work/aroos-every one.

Nephissa   

I won the lottery, taking a year off work and, cruise around the world. Woo-hoo, who wants to join me in Dreamland.

OG-Girl: May this be the beginning of all you have longed for. A love to give, a miracle to keep. And I wish you happiness for the next 60 years and more! Congratulations. smile.gif

So who is he? a rich Kuwaiti guy? Mind hooking the sister up? :D

Kidding!

well congrats og-gal! babe u come a long way!! wlc to married life as they say!! lol...

just one advise! just always say nacam! n smile!! that will get u outta lot of troubles!! patience is de word!!

other than that! dedicate one to sol!! n scream loud!! redface.gif

and YOur wedding song should be: keith sweet! i wanna know what turns one!! :D:D

nuune   

Bisharao, mabruuk adigana walaashiis, i meant the lotery, and dont foget to get marry in dreamland :D

Oggiee, dear sister, I am stilll congratualting u, mabruuk, am not getting tired of that untill june smile.gif

OG_Girl   

^ Ohh My God! Thank you all of my Nomads! Thank you for prayers.

underdog, you always been my favored Nomad..seriously smile.gif .

Nuune, stop embarrassing me... I am shy now. redface.gif

Salam

Pucca   

^^congrats sis, may your marriage be a fullfilling one full of happiness and love.

back to the topic, this summer i'll spend some time in quebec to spice up my french then go off to ethiopia inshallah.

BOB   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^^^ My wedding will be this June. Pray for me all.

Salam

OG_Girl,

Are you sure you want to marry this guy?

I mean, come on there are so many AVAILABLE guys around like 'yours truly' here who I am sure can do a whole lot more than that dude, but I must warn you though, I am not rich as I wasn't born with the silver spoon plus i can't afford a mansion with plenty of bedroom and certainly I wont promise you the moon but what I will promise to do is make you the happiest Queen in my castle that I've built in my Dream and since you are my Queen I will give you my heart as a crown for you to wear, so why wait until June heh? Let's get married NOW before I change my mind ;) .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Salma   

olololololololaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

OG-G, sho hal 7arakaat moo elmafroo'9 ton6reen Young Lady :mad: . Wala 3alshan ana cancalt kel programmaty t2oomy enty tseebeny lewa7dy and ofcourse he might take you to USA/UK or Cehnehdeh o t'6e3eey mna :(

Anyway cutie, mnech el mal o menna el3eyaaal, I guess u need some lessons about "ezzzay tedba7ee el o66a" :D

For me, Iam gonna visit my Aunt in Denmark Inshallah.

OG_Girl   

Thanks All again and again smile.gif

Classique, thanks for the " mash-harad". I remembered, my elder sister's wedding, I couldn't stand that " mash-harad" too loud..lol.

I want my Honey moon to go Africa, I want to see how Africans in their native land icon_razz.gif

Salam