Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

ARE YOU GOING AWAY THIS SUMMER?

underdog   

OG_girl,

I tried to figure out why you're everyones little sister in here but I couldn't. you just are.

Mashallah. Keep the Imaan and everything will be good.

Well, where else Somalia insha alaah. I am planing to vist Boosaaso Qardo Iskushuban, Xaafuun insha laah and see how the tsunami did to my hometown my last stop will be Hurdiya and Qandala.

Og_girl arabaayo wiil iyo gabar baan kuugu duceeyay make it aroos wadaadeey :D No dum dum iyo dam dam

Juxa   

nafta. umaaaaaaaaah, alles is goed en geweldig meid, wat doe je allemaal? lang niet gezien :D

come bck again so u can push me thro my brides-maid dress ;) bless

og, yahooy, all is not lost, and i will not wear paige, u know it kills my colour, xaasid waaxid, besides it wont be a week after yr graduation, it will take time till your geel(camel)is sorted and all contracts signed smile.gif

am not gonna panic yet!

for the summer, i have not thought where to go yet :confused:

Emerald   

*Mabruuk OG*

as for me, i might visit that place called Canada, that is if the family are not coming to the UK, i best buy my ticket before they do :D

Pacifist   

Mashallah Og Girl Finally it happens.. May allah make your marriage one that benefits your at most happiness. Mabruuk habiibti

Where is the maac macaan :D naah I better not summer going

Juxa what happened I though u gonna visit us sis icon_razz.gif

king_450   

AWWWWWWW Congratulation OG_Girl, I am so happy for you, this is awesome news and I wish you the best with him,May your life be filled with love,happiness,hope and peace for eternity and more .

STOIC   

OG girl, Congrat Sis,

May you give yourself each day to your new family,and may you see the beauty of married life!.Hold to the rope you will succeed and be a happy wifey!.We are all here to cheer you up for the good news!.Good luck!

***This summer brother gotta get two jobs and get out the broke student life!***.

Og Girl <--- mashallah, lovely.

But u guys REALLY GET INTO IT, ARE u guys going anywhere REALLY NICE? interesting COUNTRY?

Or are you Just Work For The Summer???

first of all wanna say hi to everyone! coz im new on this site.

second congrats for the OG-girl.

mabruuk sis, may allah made it for ya happy wedding smile.gif

inshallah i wanna go to vacation to somalia, long time that i been there.i miss my country a lot. planing to visit qardo, bosaso n garoowe.

Intel   

North insha'allah mate

it will be all worth it if a team from our beloved continent win it.. i very much doubt tho

2010 in SA should be africa's cup

BTW Ramla wlc walaal

J.Lee   

Khaleej, Congrats and May allah bless the union.

Ramla, welcome Abaayo.

Anyway, I'm going to The Netherlands, France and maybe the U.K in the late summer Insha'allah.

Rokko   

Oh man is already summertime. Dang time flies.

I'm planning to visit so many places, don’t' think I can list'em here na'mean..

Here's a preview, of course gotta see sweet home..Since it's been waaaaay long time ago.

Such places..as..galkacyo..garowe..lasAnod,burco..hargaisa. qardho..eyl..Nugal Valley 'n Hawd..and last but not least..MajoMaqarsho..