Apophis

7 Months until the coward Farmaajo is gone forever.

Apophis   

How will he be remembered?

I say he will be remembered as the man who took the country back to the brink of civil war, a thief, an Ethiopian poodle and a stooge to foreign powers.

A man who filled governmental positions to his Alshabab relatives, a man responsible for the countless deaths in Xamar, even while taxing the local citizens unjustly.

A man who boasted of Afweynes rule.

What will you remember him for?

Paid NN shills need not reply.

Apophis,

If Farmaajo has 7 months left to go, we wonder how long does Axmad Madoobe have in office?

I’m sure it will be much shorter than the 7 months you’ve given Farmaajo, what say you?😁

Apophis   
On 7/1/2019 at 7:45 AM, Tillamook said:

Apophis,

If Farmaajo has 7 months left to go, we wonder how long does Axmad Madoobe have in office?

I’m sure it will be much shorter than the 7 months you’ve given Farmaajo, what say you?😁

Omar Jees. Every time I say that name to a pirate for some reason a change comes over them.

I wonder why?

2 hours ago, Apophis said:

Omar Jees. Every time I say that name to a pirate for some reason a change comes over them.

I wonder why?

I know consigning Axmad Madoobe to the political refuse pile feels like casting a chapter of your pitiable caanoboore relevance in somali politics into the dustbin of country’s history; nonetheless, try the question still stands:

If Farmaajo has 7 months per your assertion, how much longer does Axmad Madoobe have as president of Jubaland?

Surely less than 7 months, right? 😁

p.s

kindly take your prescribed medication before you reply. You just might stay on topic this time around.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:28 AM, Tillamook said:

p.s

kindly take your prescribed medication before you reply. You just might stay on topic this time around.

There are no medications for idiocy.

Apophis   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

There are no medications for idiocy.

How about being a terrorist supporter? 

Why did you stop supporting Alshabab?