Sign in to follow this  
koonfur

Football Vs Soccer?

Jaylaani   

See boys, even the sisters see the difference. I was in England last summer during the world cup and I tried to watch as much as I could, since every one is watching I didn't have any choice, and couldn't imagine how these people were sitting there hours watching guys kicking the ball around with no emotions. In Football, American Football that is, it is considered a great loss when teams turn the ball over where in soccer it don't matter you give the ball away and get it back, no big deal.

P.S.

Lucky and Diamond...Do you gut-ys look as good as your pictures? Yes I know these are not your pics however I am flirting and I do that till it hurts.

I see you are the type that changes topics quickly and smoothly eh ;) . Let's just say looks can be decieving. In this case, better to know the person then watch their avator.

By the way, did I forget to mention I dislike Football (american) and I also don't like watching Soccer, rather play it, seen.

.:peace n luv:.

Jaylaani   

Diamond,

I guess you are talking me here, right? I know sweety looks can be very deceiving yet I couldn't help but to notice your pic. As I said I wass flirting.....didn't work?

P.s.

As long as you don't like soccer we are cool. I can always turn you into American Football. It is very exciting game you know.

koonfur   

Oh no! It wasn't how you thought it would be Jaylaani is it? You may be 1 in a million somalis that like American Football but believe me, American football is not popular sport amongst Somalis and you know that. As Diamond Princess said, Some people like playing Soccer(The real football) rather than watching it but that does not mean they don't like it. They wouldn't play if they don't like it. You included Jaylaani!

LuCkY   

^^^^^FootbaLL(americano)may not be popuLar amongst SomaLis as is FootbaLL(soccer)but you have to remember Different Strokes For Different PeopLe.

I am a FootbaLL(americano)fan...so i dont have much interest in watching soccer aLthough i used to enjoy pLaying it when i was younger.

Let's just say looks can be decieving.

Agreed!Just Like DP said.But then again Beauty is in the Eye of the BehoLder.

You are saying that my avatar Looks good...shouLd i take that as a compLiment?

By the way sorry to lead you on, that's not my pic. Actually I don't know who it is. But it's cute like me :D . J/K. Anywayz, I see you really hate Soccer, oh well. I don't think you'll ever brainwash me to watch a game of football. I don't even watch basket-ball and I love that game. Werid! Anywho, I'm yapping away aren't I...you can tell me to stop...how about now. Cool. Peace and Much Luv.

P.S. Flirt if flirting is your thing.

Jaylaani   

Lucky,

Yes sister you should take it as a compliment to the max. I love the pic and I like the flowers too. It tells me that you are fun loving person and enjoy life to the fullest. For the simple fact you like Football is also a plus.

Diamond,

Whty did you stop....I was enjoying that.

What can I say….brain washing was not my attempt, as I don’t believe one yet, I was hopping you to sit with me in the love seat and enjoy a good football game in a cold Sunday afternoon. Even if you don’t like football that scene I just described above must be tempting.

P.S. I know the pic wasn’t yours it looks like Aaliyah a little. however, I was almost certain that you are as good or even better looking than the pic itself.

I have a question for you though. Why is that you don’t like watching sports? Are you busy like that?

I was yapping...and plus I had to go eh.

Yes, you have a really tempting image in my head ;) . Damn you... :D Thanks, but you can never be too sure. All I'm a say is don't keep your hopes up na mean.

I don't like watching sports cause I'd rather be in it playing the game or else I can't sit still. I don't know why, I'm a very distractable person.

.:peace n luv:.

Jaylaani   

“Tempting image” I like that. What do you mean that I shouldn’t keep my hopes up? Are you saying you are out of reach? Please don’t tell I am flirting with married women or something.

P.S I do like aggressive chicks that play sports and stuff. I think that is very sexy. It also tells me that you are not fat but PHAT.

Topics change real quick in this discussion group. People focus on the topic and not the girl.

Some times, it is fascinating to see how ignorant and arrogant can Americans get, Calling football=soccer and handball=football. My God.

For me i gave a chance to watching American Football "the so called handball", and the ****** game makes no sence wat so ever. Almost 80% of the players are over wieght and 99% of them are black. Dont get me wrong, i m black. And there is always that white guy who throws the ball to a black guy who runs like runaway slave to score. And the white guy gets all the fame and glory. And to make matters worse, they have headphones in thier headgear. That is so not cool....

Soccer or the real football is boring too, when it comes to the MLS only. The MLS makes you never watch soccer again. That is how much boring it is watching soccer in America. Really Horrifying. For those who think Soccer is boring, just watch Real Madrid or Baco J or River or Me"kcabuji". I got killer moves. I will make u wish u never watched a handball :eek:

cya

^Sorry, I distracted a few people from the main issue of the topic ;) . Continue on with what you were saying...makes alot of sense seen.

P.S. Jaylaani, your a joker eh, when I meant don't keep your hopes up I meant by the looks. And for goodness sake I'm not married or a single mother. IF I was I wouldn't be flirting back, now would I? Hmmm.

koonfur   

Thank you Kcabuji for refreshing the topic of the discussion. I must say that who ever named this football wanna be sport "football", was jealous about soccer the real football getting so popular around the world that they decided steal its name. What a shame!

LuCkY   

WeLL JayLaani what can i say...not a bad observation at aLL.

DP---no need to be sorry, girL get your game on.