Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

SAD

NGONGE   

^^ Stuff and nonsense, True2truth

Faheema,

Sounds like the engagement is off. To be SAD is a natural reaction I suppose :Dicon_razz.gif

oh no, you forgot the

fact that you need somali man to straighten you and put some sense into you

so that you will never forget the smile.gif

Faheema.   

True2truth, I thought we were talking about those who loose focus and don't reflect?

Anyhow, it's not for me to judge the SAD suffers and as I said before Ilahay ha u sahlo.

LoL@NGONGE, naga daa dee, people will actually start believing you if you keep at it :D

^ i guess the sad thing is contagious. I better stop here before I show any more symptoms.

Stuffandnonsense,

Always eager to defend the wrongness in some people. I know u r very wise to know that u r not helping them by Okaying their wrongness

^ Give it a rest.

If you suffer from SAD, waxaad u baahantahay inaad laydh isku shido. Light therapy is proven to provide relief from some of those symptoms.

Ways to avoid SAD

In the winter times do alot of exercising, have good rest & body relaxation. Make habit of reading Quran (lightning up the soul) small surrahs at least 10 min each day. In the worste scenario one or two week holiday escape in the Sunland can be a boost to ones state of well-being (happiness). All of these things will keep you going (cheer you up) for a while.

NGONGE   

Is Truth2truth that young lady who blushes everytime she sees a Somali man? I truly hate it when people change their names without warning. There I was thinking it was Horn-bloody-afrique!

NGONGE   

^^ He's one of those that change their names once a week ninyo. Val and Serenity used to be the same but they calmed down now.

Stuffandnonsense,

I do not know what you are on about, I’m a new member to this SOL thing smile.gif

Ps. This is me attempt on going green, so help by pretending with me. Thx