Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

helpppppppppppppp:)

guys/girls I live in VA, and I don't mind moving to any other state for college next year..but can y'all do me a favor and tell me what is the best college/Univ in your city in majoring: Aviation tech., Air controlling, Civil Pilot...you know these kinda of fields:)

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

OG Moti   

Miss Virgin

Wana be a pilot ... Try Philippines, cheap, excelllent and short period of time, you also get to practice and if the plane goes down they all make sure the pilot "The trainer" dies but not you cause they need your money and never paid all fees in advance and I know you understand what I mean.. Good luck ... did i mention the beautiful Islands you get to visit?

Thunder   

Thanx to 911 anything that has to do with objects in the air is very hard on Muslims, I advice you to do other fields such us chemical engineering :D

As someone mentioned there are good schools in Va

Va Tech, George Mason....

loooooool, guys wallahi you're funny but thanks:) President.....I'll go visit Inshallah:)

Zaciim(lol)

Thunder> well, Changing my mind is not an option but if it didn't work here in USA...Aduunka Illaahey woo waynyahay.....Iknow a really good British School in UAE..that's always an option:)..

Changed   

hi..........i wanted to major in aviation once and i think the best school is in memphis dont ask me the name now but i will make sure i post for ya when i find the papers ...........u can look into university of mn too .............they offer aviation where i go but its not that good...........good luck and when i find the name of the right college i will post if for u!

shyhem   

Virgin GIRL

The only school that i know and is somehow famous for aviation technology in USA is ASHCROFT SIX FEET UNDER SCHOOL OF AVIATION.....

Sincerly speaking, if u'r last name ends with mohamed;i tell U sister, the only flying u can do is on the ground.Once u go a few feet high on the sky,i must warn U ...........f-16's won't hesistate to shoot u'r azz down.

I dedicate this sentence 2 U for u'r courage

"Its time 2 be strong,time 2 move on,..go a head mami"--------P-diddy