Sign in to follow this  
murefu

somali women vs nursing studies: am i thinking wrong or it is..

The same could be said about Somali men/Arab Men and the engineering field. Almost all the ones I know either hold engineering degree or in the process of getting it. I mean, civil engineer, chemical engineer etc. What is wrong with our men and that field?(tHEY ALL LINED UP AND ENROLLED AS IF ITS TOONIE TUESDAY AT KFC) They all do it because they think its big and tough field, yet some of them aren't even happy with their everyday job in that field. Most of these people I know are in that field because HEBLOOW enrolled it in.

Bottom line is, you can't choose a field based on heblaayo's recommendation. Do things for yourself, make choices that you can live with.

taksim   

nurses we need you more than ever.....its also counted as a premed degree so that if you wanna you can go ahead to med school and that is what my pal did. support the one who has the guts to take on the challenge....dealing with sick people who are depressed and anxious needs a strong humane personality.

Johnny B   

that big-boobed ex-borg is Nothing for your Johhny my dear (knowing what tthat girl is capable,its pretty daring , kina super heroing , woulden't you say sweet Uhura?) , and Ngonge is right about my Bed-room decoration, its just that i haven't told him that it was you who were with me queuing for a George Michael ticket in Gothenberg. ;)

murefu   

To the poster - what exactly are you studying that you think your above or smarter than nurses and makes you think you can put down someone who has chosen that career?

You sound spiteful and mean - perhaps a somali nurse dumped you?

I did not put down someone in my life.and if that was the way( my article) to put down someone sorry i did not know...i am doing last semester in my master but do you not think that is personal question?.

Dumping? i never dump someone nor been dumped, what i just only know is relationships over and start again and that cause of different aims, goals you guys have in relationship, Do you speak in real/true relationship langauge there is no the WORD "DUMP" in this language's dictionary.

murefu   

Why do they open restaurants and Internet cafes? Why is Dubai’s Gold Suuq full of Somali Hotels?

To open restaurants, internet cafes as well hotel is productive entrepreunership effort it also boost/contribute alot into countries economic, at least they employ alot of guys but i am sorry not nursing girls :D

most of you agreed on they/you do nursing because of it's wise job opportunity and financial security...How could someone allow his wife to work at night shift:(

Murefu sxb u always are in to some thing but i'll give u an answer that u might be looking forward to hear.My answer is that if my Xalimo is away from me ,i dont care whether she is taking a night shift or not,If she is gone for more than 10 minutes,then sxb thats gonna be a big ugly problem.I just dont know how, many nomads tolerate their wives going to take night shifts.I wouldn't take it,i wouldn't be away icon_razz.gif .

murefu   

same here sxb how can i tolerate my wife is away all the night? i dont know how nursing somali ladies would solve these issue?

you can either be " married and bored or single and lonely"

murefu   

Go chat with those who majored in that marketing you mentioned (including whites chicks), then comeback and post.

let me teach you, you dont need to chat with marketing ppl they are everywhere from your school to KFC , shopping malls, advertising journels(they are unconsciously chatting with your brian cells), broadcasts, even those pictures you see at walls when you go down town are marketing stuff representatives , and they do chat with ya(u see, nexttime u see that picture u know it it is not new to u).

other then that u need to grow up watch your language!

other then that u need to grow up watch your language! [/QB]

The little boy is ticked off. Why the rage? Oh..and thanks for the marketing lesson. Did you try using that for a better cause? Let me know, I might have a gig for you.