Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Random thoughts that come to your head

why do somali wives insist that you came to there house to have dinner with them! if i dont return your call, isnt it obvious! or may be let your husband do the invitation!! what in the world!! :confused:

Qac Qac..inay iska fiirsadaan nooh. What is Soup Operahs with out the fake rehearsed kissings. :D

Originally posted by nafta:

Lool GlassyEyeGirl..true said about somali women and soap opera's. Alla maxaa Bold and the Beautiful iyo As The World Turns laga fiirsaday gurigeyga...oona la habaartamay
:D

lol@nafta. I call it the love affair between Somali islaamo and Soup Operahs. In high school, iskool markaan ka imaando, i used to say "hooyo maxaa i dhafay maanta in B&B" Naa caabey tacaal, tii Brook aheyd odaygii dumashigaad ahaa bay maanto dhan isku taagaysay, wiilkisana qolka kalay ku shukaaminaysay. loooooool walaahi fixdaas bay iga dhamayaan, you gotta love 'em. But Y&R was our favorite in Toronto, how many years have I tunned in at 4:30..i'm quite embarrased hadaarto redface.gif

When will i be confident enough and play my role fully in society?. Why do I feel like a lost sheep in a world full of wolves???

Why do I feel happy when I help a patient and sad when I cant do anything about the state where the truth is its Qadr? Why is it hard to accept that - health is but a favour from the Almighty.

raula   

waan yaabey-ani horta maxey odaayaasha iga arkaan..war ileen ana wax arke..wacadalee maanta anoo daad somali caawinaaya..yaa labo odey meshaan ila qabsadeen ;) waaba is' waabinayan noh..kulaha "RAULA ma maqashe wuxuu manchino yiri...." hadee wacadale..waxaan kugu dhaaran karaa iney aabahay la'eg yihin :D -mucjiso ilaahi.

I need to revive my looks-I mean its obvious I dont wear garbasaar to work icon_razz.gif -but something...something..is just not right ;)

Wiilo   

raula odayaasha hadeykaa helaan maxaa ku neceysaa dear, waxeyba ka fiican yihiin wiilashaan yar yar oo aan ku fahmeyn haddii aad hadalku tiraahdo....

Go figure:...........