Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Random thoughts that come to your head

raula   

Q-LEAP

Why can’t I get that Jewel that shines from afar and yet so apparent…?

-subira huvuta heri ;) tegea tu-Malaika ataja wakati wake-ama kipara ina zidi mwanangu,umeshindwa kufija kipara na kitambi..kkk..kidding :D

SHAYMA

^^^^^ LooL, waxaan dhihi lahaa isku roon ma gaboobdow, ee ka dhaqaaji intaaney caalimku kuu soo caraabin

huuno ma aragte-wale waan inaan caraabto hadaba, yac ;) .

nafta   
These so called R&B songs nowadays do my head in. It seems like everyone is so sexually frustrated, naked women in every video clip, shaking their arses in front of the camera's like their lives depend on it. And all the song is talking about is how they will get their freak on. Waa cajib walahi, waxaa kasii daran all these little youths that use these songs or new artists as role models and sing these songs day in day out. Disgusting..ilahoow qooq yuuna na dilin amiin

Tuujiye   

^^^lol...Nafta kaalay, adiga maa dhaantid kuwaas..Ilaahey intaa ka baqdid labadaan see isku dhuuqayeen dheecaanka iska dhameeyey maa kala qabatid..(Avetor)

2004 aa lagu jiraa, youth iska daayee, single mothers aa hada R&B songs ku baashaalaan...lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Faheema.   

When Somali people call your house phone WHY do they say.. Waayo…Yaa tahay…Waa tuma/kuma. When you should be the one asking them that in the first place. Then when you politely answer and finally ask who they are...they say… Ima garanayside iigu dheeb so and so :confused:

raula   

Lool@Raula...Dada Baada ya dhiki faraja...Fuata nyuki ule asali...nitakawia mpaka nile....

kweli kabisa ;)

Bess.   

Originally posted by Shabella:

When someone says their heart aches...is it a physical pain?

i have always wondered too......?......anyone want to contribute....from experience.... ;);)

Why are all the staff member in the conference room and I'm sitting at my desk? Are they talking about me and figured out that I send more time on the net than I do working.

Why is every time I try to use my debit card to buy something, I'm afraid it might say declined even though I know I have money in there.

Islaamaha Soomaaliyaad maxaa Soup Operayaasha ay ka fiirsadaa inkastoo aaysan aqoon ingriiska. Lakiin Markay arkaan nin iyo naag kissing maxay u yidhahadaa "Naa nacalda naga qabo, gaaladu ilaan ma xishoodan"

Hadaysan beentu raad lahayn, why are some people caught in web of lies?

Where are the original flight 13's?

I wonder if Heaven/Hell got a ghetto.

Why do all the cadaan folks share a common smell, even if you go to another country.

Qac Qaac   

Islaamaha Soomaaliyaad maxaa Soup Operayaasha ay ka fiirsadaa inkastoo aaysan aqoon ingriiska. Lakiin Markay arkaan nin iyo naag kissing maxay u yidhahadaa "Naa nacalda naga qabo, gaaladu ilaan ma xishoodan"

lol that was funny... what exactly r u implying here.. golden girl.

nafta   

Lool GlassyEyeGirl..true said about somali women and soap opera's. Alla maxaa Bold and the Beautiful iyo As The World Turns laga fiirsaday gurigeyga...oona la habaartamay :D