Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Random thoughts that come to your head

JASMIINE   

i cant think of any ramdom thoughts right now but

when i was little i used to think the whole world was a stage and everyone was in scheme to decieve me including my parents! what a strange though for 6 yr old.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

When i see someone sleep in the train...i feel like sayin " BOOHOOO " to scare them...make them jump so i can laugh!!!

When i see someone who is bout to fall but tryin hard to balance..all i think is push dem lil bit so they can fall.....

and when I am drivin late in the weekend nites..and all my friends are in the car..i think smashin the car to the Nearest wall...and wonder what the NEWS TV would have said!!!!

Cheers

Random thought: Stay away from that indhayar individual by the name of Zu. Danger Alert!

Ariadne   

Why can't we win medals for things that make us who we are? (we are exceptional at)

like I would nominate myself for the most sarcastic pain in the arse award (and I know I would win hands down) :D

Ariadne   

oh another one just came to me :D

Why do people ask how are you? when they don't care about how you are.

They say hi how are you and you reply fine if you were to tell them how you really were they would interrupt with

"woah buddy I don't wanna hear your life's story"

or they would rush off to go to their homes and do nothing or rush off to nowhere in particular to do nothing.

So why do we ask each other how we are when we don't really want to know. Are we so deadly polite that we will inquire about someone else and how they want to be on that miserable day or are we just making small talk?

La-y-La   

why do they say if there is a will there is a way, cuz i wonder whatever happened with somalia.

why does every generation blame the last the generation.

why do some ppl stare and it makes you so nervus you feel like looking down at ur shoes and hide,

why is it that when ppl look at us with anger in their eyes, we smile and say hi to them knowing that irritates them.

do u ever wonder if any1 would belief u if u claimed to be of west africa.

maajo   

ano bajaq dirac u xeranyahay gor gorada aduunkana bananka so dhigtay .by taking diraca kor.tiyatarka u jiidaayo:)

Ariadne   

Originally posted by rudy:

its all small talk! so how U been! ce!

I'm great! :D and you? (really how are you)

AYOUB   

Entrepreneur please don't do it! lol

The rest of you make me feel like a dirty ol man redface.gif , are those the random thoughts that pop into your heads?

As a kid I used to say to myself 'i know what you've been upto' everytime I saw a pregnant woman ;) .

'How do they do it' pops into my head when i see an obese couple :confused: .

I won't tell you what 'thoughts' pop into my head when i see queen Betty or Maggie on TV :D .

Senora   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

As a kid I used to say to myself 'i know what you've been upto' everytime I saw a pregnant woman
;)

lololol, i use to say the same thing........and i couldnt help but cringe when it was a family member of mine pregnant, cause the thought just mortified me.........i still freak out when my cousin use to point it out about my parents when they had my younger brother............eeewwwww

Jurnee   

one thing that really makes me wonder is why people call and say, 'nabad miyaa' and then u answer 'nabad' then they say, 'see layahay' then u say 'nabad' then they say 'mala nabad qabaa' then u say 'haa', and that continues for like two hours before they get to the point of why they called