Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Random thoughts that come to your head

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

ok...i will step one step aside from the above funny and interstin thoughts...

here are mine...

When i see someone sleep in the train...i feel like sayin " BOOHOOO " to scare them...make them jump so i can laugh!!!

When i see someone who is bout to fall but tryin hard to balance..all i think is push dem lil bit so they can fall.....

and when I am drivin late in the weekend nites..and all my friends are in the car..i think smashin the car to the Nearest wall...and wonder what the NEWS TV would have said!!!!

Cheers

KIX KIX KIX...yOU kreeysi :eek: :eek:

Senora   

LOl, some of you guys are really silly.....but this is kind of funny......me and my sister just got through washing our clothes and having nothing else to do, i'm just looking at my clothes going ROUND and ROUND and ROUND in the washing machine, and i couldnt help but start thinking.....how the heck are my clothes getting clean when they are just going around in circles in some water mixed with detergent??? :confused: .......that should be like another wonder of the world.....even if we already have eight.....

HONEY-D   

princess-sexy

getting clean when they are just going around in circles in some water mixed with detergent??? .......that should be like another wonder of the world.....even if we already have eight.....

Why dont we call it the 9th wonder of the world discovered by princess-sexy. :D

Isnt it funny to see a white man from south africa claiming to be south african while a jamaican man tries to convince himself he's brithish.

What would happen if there was no mirror or anything which can reflect your image. life would've been more interesting. We would've depended on what others say abt how we look.

NinBrown   

some random stuff here.....

Mine is..when some1 phones u r house and they ask you ' majoogaa hebel' and they not there you say 'majoogo' and then they reply with

'waamaqanyahay miyaa' duhh..they so clever u just told they r our..iam thinking these guys could make it as detectives...

Anyway it always happens..check it next time some1 phones.

MD   

Cool topic Pixie, Poet loool funny thoughts

Anyways here's mine....

Why do they say "innocent until proven guilty"...when it's really "guilty until proven innocent"...

why is that when our hooyo's call us they say 'hooyo'..

why is that when someone calls they always say "aslaam alyekum" but other times they hardly say it..

I'll be back later with more ;)

I wonder why Prxie thought bout this topic

I wonder why all of us were compelled to reply?..

I wonder what animals thunk when they see a Human...

I wonder how all somali elders have solutions for Iraq, and middle east..and cant agree on numbers of delegation???

Cheers

2real   

I'm tired of saying hi and smiling to every person that walks by me at work! :mad: smile.gif By the time I come home I have a permanent smile that doesn't go away until I realize that I have to go to work and smile again the next day.

shyhem   

From my window I see a hot somali girl walking outside to throw a way the trash andi ask myself if i wasn't online a minute or two ago and was doing constructive work like dumping the trash i will have had the opportunity to say hi to her, but again she was with her brother.Me and him would have been fighting over his sister,me saying hi to her and him saying don't say a word to my sister.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I wonder why Prxie thought bout this topic

Because I think a lot of random thoughts some of them very serious others not so serious smile.gif

Iffah   

Legend: You are an odd individual...in a good kinda way :D

Pixie...Funny sig. I recall you saying you got it from a Tshirt. I once saw a girl wearing a T saying: Caution: Objects under shirt are larger than they appear. lol.

Back to the topic:

Why must I yawn when I see someone else yawning? Seriously! Does this happen to any of you? :confused:

LoooL..Ilhaaam..thnx..I am sure that was a compliment!!!

Lucky U aint runnin today...

Yeah..i do yawn too..and if the person yawnin is a gurl with a cute mouth...I add smile on My yawnin!!

I wonder how would my personality and thinkin have been different if I was not somali..could i have been the same person...(not that i wish to be non somali)..me loves my somali heritage!!!

I thought i was the only one who thought that.

The yawning thing got me yawning.. and when i read Legend of Zu's it had me yawning and smiling... lol damn walahi im still yawning

*yawning again* Another thought that runs through my head is which of the brothers on SOL are the cutest or has the best voice. I got this thing for dark/brown skin n nice voices... icon_razz.gif

I often wonder if this whole world is a big joke and when we all die, we'll just all be permitted to jannah lol.

I also wonder if there is really a mr.right, and if i'll ever get married and have kids.

I wonder if a person close to me died what would happen.

Why does ever generation get stupider than the next. And if we're like this how will our kids be???? :confused:

Everytime i saw ppl on tv running around in the rain barefoot wit just a sundress or lil t-shirts i wondered what it would be like. So i tried it one day.. i went out in the rain wit a silky skirt n took off my dacas when i got to the park.. lool it was GREAT!

*yawning* im just sleepy now