Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Random thoughts that come to your head

Ariadne   

I know I will be chastised for starting this topic sometime later on. But I had to start this topic. I was looking down on the topics posted on the general forum and I noticed to my people sounds like.

To my peephole ( if you say it slowly or fast enough)

So what are some of your random thoughts? come on we can all share.... :D

Ariadne   

the letter W in English isn't really a double U. Its a double V so why do we despite it being a double V still say double U. It should be double V.

Judge for yourself:

UU............ VV

Miriam1   

Life, friends are boring...but we must not say so.

It is a title of a poem by some DWM, i kinda understand wat he meant

My Random thoughts Are really weird, I never knew

how to or when to express them.But since Pyro_pixie brought it up, I'ma share them with ya'll..

First of all,What's with the people who put carpeting on the lid of their toilet seat? What are they thinking -- "Gosh, if we have a party there may not be enough standing room; I'd better carpet the toilet too."

Secondly,What's with this weird hotel custom of leaving a piece of chocolate on the pillow? I awoke thinking my brain had hemorrhaged some sort of fecal matter.

thirdly,Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."

And,Why do they call it a "building"? It looks like they're finished. Why isn't it a "built"?

Did you ever notice, when you are sitting at a red light, that when the person in front of you pulls up a couple of inches, you are compelled to move up too? Do we really think we are making progress toward our destination? "Whew, I thought we would be late, but now that I am nine inches closer,I can finnaly get to safari restuarant, for some bariis and hilib.

Isn't it weird that we drink milk, stuff designed to nourish baby cows? How did THAT happen? Did some cattleman once say, "Oh, man, I can't wait till them calves are done so I can get ME a hit of that stuff,

Would somebody please explain to me those signs that say, "No animals allowed except for Seeing Eye Dogs?" Who is that sign for? Is it for the dog, or the blind person?

Well, hey that all my odd thoughts, add on if you got some too......

is there hell or heaven!!lol......and if so why cant get a demo or preview one time!! just so can stop thinking about it!!! :D

u know where i am gonna! aight! next room to Pyro!!

I think physically...by that I mean, I can actually see my thoughts exiting my brains...

I think a lot of "What if's"...such as "What if Hitler had won WW2?" or there is "What if the world really was flat?" my personal favourite is..."What if we were all blue-skinned, yellow-haired and orange-eyed?Would *aliens* be drawn as we are now?"

Continuing your line of SIGNS, Instinct-Poet, what the hell is up with that sign that says "DONT WALK ON THE GRASS"...why the hell not? Grass is part of the ground, isn't it? Its softer, more fragrant (some of the time) and nicer to sit on. So why cant I walk on it? YOu dont see me saying "DONT WALK ON THE SIDEWALK, YOU MIGHT MAKE IT DIRTY"

Isn't it weird that we drink milk, stuff designed to nourish baby cows? How did THAT happen? Did some cattleman once say, "Oh, man, I can't wait till them calves are done so I can get ME a hit of that stuff,

When you really think about it, we're "drinking" digested grass, thats been through some cow's four stomachs :eek: .

Dont you find it weird how mass-accepted names for objects are? I mean, what if the computer was called wall: "Hey, man, let me get on the wall so I can get on the Internet." Also, the Internet used to be called the Apernet...weird huh?

The English language has 'stolen' so many words and incorparated them into the every day language so that now people dont even think about it anymore...for instance "lager" which is (to me) a very cockney word, is actually French... :eek:

Finally, dont you agree that Mother Earth is claiming the world back? More and more you hear about volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and global warming, that all serve to cover a portion of land with earth or water. With all our technology, a simple tsunami wave could wipe us out...so watch out and recycle, otherwise Mother Earth Is Coming To Get You!

~harmonyangel~

Miriam1   

I am back :D kewl thread Pixie :cool:

Why do ppl call when they have nothing to say!?..i just spent 50 mins on a conversation about noting.

First of all,What's with the people who put carpeting on the lid of their toilet seat? What are they thinking -- "Gosh, if we have a party there may not be enough standing room; I'd better carpet the toilet too."

hahah i didnt think of that, by the way all your comments/thougts were hysterical.

How come every book i read is better than every movie i see

Why cant i find a skirt without a slit the lenght of a building

Did you ever notice how every person you greet with an asalamu-ali-kum, greets you back with a wide smile. :D:D

I am kinda giddy with all the stress of my exams..so forgive me if i dont make any bloney sense

OG Moti   

First brother Rudy you need to re-evaluate ur IMAAN, is there a hell or a heaven is not a question you should be asking at this age... you wont demo.. take a good look on earth.. people , nature and everything around u.. some people commit ugly crimes and get away with it.. do you think they wont pay for it.. some people lose their lives helping someone else do you thik they wont be rewarded.. man work your faith... and Ask Allah forgiveness... cause sometimes simple words we say might put us in big troubles.. smile.gif anyway my thoughts

I want to achieve something big and then have calool weyn .. not have calool weyn because of coke while i am broke ass... achieved nothing... loooooool i am not high i am just saying wisdom and not everyone understands my wisdom, but you try harder you will get the picture.. peace

Ariadne   

Humans give milk for the same reason to nurish their young (breast feeding) then the milk leaves for a reason (its not needed anymore).

Yeah, its unnatural from one species to another , its like a elephant feeding off a mother pigs milk.

Not to mention milk is floating with bacteria and puss and the myth that its good for calicium is a big lie; it deprives you of that stuff it boasts to give. Very unhealthy milk is beleive it or not beer is healthier than that stuff (I'm not promoting it so don't jump the gun).

Milk: floating with sickness

Beer: wasted nutrients (will cause depression in the end and kill you eventually or just give you a beer belly) where else did you think the term came from?

Water: what life needs to live on and no side effects (except maybe water poisoning, but come on you can get poisoning from anything now a days)

So take your pick, but remember choose wisely.

BN   

Originally posted by Instinct-Poet:

Would somebody please explain to me those signs that say, "No animals allowed except for Seeing Eye Dogs?" Who is that sign for? Is it for the dog, or the blind person?

LOOOL@Instinct-Poet :D:D Good Point!!

OG_Moti

Lighten up man ;) Rudy was just posting a random though in his head...(See topic heading) :D

Some thoughts in my head

1)I always wondered, how do bath towels get dirty? I mean we clean them and use them to dry ourselves AFTER taking a shower/bath...so how do they become dirty... :confused:

2)Why is it that Americans can't see that all the "MidEast/Terrorism experts" on CNN are Jewish? :confused:

3)Why is it that all the 'bad' (aka Haraam) things in life--are the most fun or enjoyable? ;)

:( Now my head is quiet.....

La-y-La   

ohmagod, why do somali ppl rent small halls for their weddings when they know it is gonna be overcroewded later on.

what are you looking at? muxuu eegi gaalka futada cas? ba'lo!!

I cant believe i didnt smile at him.

puhleeze, she think she all that.istaqfurullah!!!illahayow iidanbi dhaaf, acuudu.

this ppl are loud, i cant believe i am one of them.

I see "somali" people.

yaa rabanaa.

this friends of mine are always arguing, damn i feel i aint even there.

dang, am out of this messed up school.

seniors, seniors, whats ur number?

03, 03, 03,

ala waan iskala qosli, i didnt even get what she was talking about.

I am so gonna be something insha;allah.

hooyoy la'antaa hingaad lama barteeno lala lala.

acuudu billaahi minasheydaaani rajiiim, bismilaahi rax maani raxiim!!

am so out.

lol, najmah..03

your on your way to be the queen of all weirdoz.

Well,O.k,You guys Did you see these new minivan ads? All they talk about are cup holders, kiddie seats and doors. What kind of advertising is that? When you see an ad for a suit, do they say, "And look at the zipper! Carefully hidden, but easily accessible when you need it!"

Now the other commercials,they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.

And why the hell is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but okay to go the bathroom in a handicapped stall?they should ticket me on the toilet too,"here is $200 ticket for taking shyt on the wrong seat"

Have you ever noticed that the waiter who takes your order is not the one who brings your food anymore? What is THAT about? And which waiter are you tipping, anyway? I think that next time I go to a restaurant I'll just say, "Oh, sorry, I only eat the food. The guy who pays the bill will be along shortly."

Miriam1   

LOOOL :D poet, ur random thoughts are funny..seriously think about posting them on the joke section.

Why does halal pizza taste a hunderd..no A MILLION times better than pizza-pizza pizza's (jokes say that 3 times)

Now that i am thinking about add's thank you poet..wats up with that little eight year old girl in the Bell Canada ads, it really doesnt make any more interesting in hooking up with bell by watching an annoying 8 yr old tell me..how useful it is..i love her long hair though icon_razz.gif

Ouuw on car ad's i love that ZOOM ZOOM ad..very ZOOMY.

Why do ppl pick their noses when in traffic...dont they know that ppl in the next cars can see through their windows? :confused:

I am done lol I feel my brain go blank....

ok...i will step one step aside from the above funny and interstin thoughts...

here are mine...

When i see someone sleep in the train...i feel like sayin " BOOHOOO " to scare them...make them jump so i can laugh!!!

When i see someone who is bout to fall but tryin hard to balance..all i think is push dem lil bit so they can fall.....

and when I am drivin late in the weekend nites..and all my friends are in the car..i think smashin the car to the Nearest wall...and wonder what the NEWS TV would have said!!!!

I wonder how would my personality and thinkin have been different if I was not somali..could i have been the same person...(not that i wish to be non somali)..me loves my somali heritage!!!

I wonder If Allah has given us the choice to choose our parents..and our existing ones were the ones we have chosen...

Cheers