Sign in to follow this  
Sayyid

About Iraq

Sayyid   

I can't understand the sentiments and frustrations that people express against the plight of the Iraqi people since the end of the Gulf war in 1991 and subsequent defeat of Iraq and the brutal sanctions that followed.

Yes it is a global muslim virtue to feel for your brother in need and to sympathise with him/her and share the pain but what I am asking here is the sheer disbelief/shock and surprise of certain folks, who don't know the destiny of this country called Iraq.

We know that there will never be peace in Iraq until for some time to come. The people of Iraq will suffer enormously and they will continue dying and starving in great numbers, I would advice everyone to leave Iraq behind because there is no hope for that country anymore.

The same will befall Egypt and Syria in due time inshallah and the chaos and anarchy will be taken to a new level.

This times are great testing times for this ummah and the prophecisies prove true everytime!

This world is coming to an end.

Kashafa   

^^ Chin up, brothaman. A defeatist/suicidal mindset is the last thing to expect from someone carrying your name.

Things looked even more worse when the Mongols trashed Baghdad, putting almost it's entire population to the sword, and burning centuries of knowledge stored in libraries. The onslaught was supposed to continue all the way to Islamic Spain. The mighty Mongols were routed in the decisive battle of Ain Jalot. The world, as it turned out, did not come to an end.

You speak of the destiny of Iraq as if it's sealed fate. Only Allah(SWT) knows, and maybe everything that happened is for the better.

It's the despair talking, Yaa Salaah. Banish it.

Sayyid   

Brother I don't have any hidden knowledge nor do I know anything, only Allaah the glorified knows what will occur in the future!

However there are signs and revelations and I don't believe that we can ignore them anymore.

Our prophet in Islaam Muhammed bin Abdullah peace be upon him already made some prophecisies and it's up to us to interpret the signs.

People talk now and then but I believe that this is really serious because the people have abondoned the trust and the untrustworthy is trusted whilst the most trustworthy is treated like he is a thief also the liar is believed whilst the person who speaks nothing but the truth is portrayed as a liar.

Power is given to the most unworthy and corrupt whilst the best and learned of man are refused!

This world is corrupted and it's the beginning of the end, believe me brother. We can't ignore this anymore.

May Allaah save us from this ordeal!

Kashafa   

It's 0130 hours local time in Baghdad. A typical morning includes several car bombs, dozen assasinations, and a couple of mosque drive-bys. You're right, not a happy start at all.