Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Happy Campers!

Saabir   

Shenomad13!!! ur member number is 13 and it's the first time i c u posting!! u have been silent for years smile.gif . I think you r Ex- Naag Q.... smile.gif , loooooooool.

till next year bye to every one smile.gif

you ce miracles do happen? nomads who have been silent for years! have been waken up now!

shenomad13 and silent_guy! well hello there!!

now if i can only make one person to shutup for ever!! who might she be!! hmmm!

can u guess??? she rhymes with valley!!! :(

Iffah   

Originally posted by Silent_Guy:

Shenomad13!!! ur member number is 13 and it's the first time i c u posting!! u have been silent for years
smile.gif
. I think you r Ex- Naag Q....
smile.gif
, loooooooool.

till next year bye to every one
smile.gif

smile.gif @Ex-NQ. You sure about this being the first time you're seeing me post? Hmmm, my post count says otherwise ;) See ya next year!

Rudy, hi there. :D

STOIC   

The reason why we like to lay low like an envelop is because we don't have any opinions hardly regarding some topics.Many of the nomads do whistle a different tune every time they post a reply(but they don't see that).I think it is no ones responsibility to call the shot for us when to post long as we don't dish out the forums.We respect and digest any ones postings at our own comfort.Is it illegal to log in and read peoples opinion, i don't think so.Rudy don't think that we can't put our cards on the table.

this one is dedicated to all my incognito pals.

Lol, I swear I saw this post and couldn't help laughing! Sh!t, Rudy, I hope you aint talking about me, cos I have been almost silent for like a year!!!

PS~ Why'd you change your aviator? The other one was way cuter!

ok! stoic, i hear yaa! i was getting spooked out!

na'mean! but as long as u folks breathing, just pop your head, give the peace sign or something so i know u folks live and well...!

it aint nothing just chilling! just holla lil bit!

Curly   

Rudy you was right after all!

people snoop around here trying to dish the dirt on us. Maybe we should all watch we say from now on! You never know it might be on the front page of all the newspapers(Ok that's over doing it alittle!)