Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Happy Campers!

u seen this folks! they come to sol, never say nothing, never reply/post nothing! they just there! u seen these ppl!! :confused:

i call them happy campers! i been watching one person, in particular, that has joined this place before me, and i am approching almost a year now! i know its hard to believe! however, these folks gimme the creeps!!

why they doing this!! do they come here to just get a rest! whats the deal here!! any one else notice these ppl?? plz, make some noise, if yall awake!!

There are actaully people who have registered 2 years ago and never posted. They just come here to read the many articles the rest of the nomads post here, which is fine. I mean, some nomads don't like to post. You can see their name logged in everyday but you never see their posts.

The weird thing is that the politics section and the Islam Forum get the most hits from the silent "readers". Could be the FBI you know. :D

PS: There is an underground forum many nomads prefer. It is called "Private Messages". :D

Curly   

Oh that's really creepy...Like it's anything new! They've been watching us from day 1!

Anyways what's this about the underground forum...I'm not part of this! **sad**

No one likes to talk to me :( What have I done to deserve this?

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Rudy ,I dont know whats worst ,the fact that we have some happy campers in here? Or the fact that you've been wasting your time watching a particular person in the SOL? Either case its spooky,lol. :D .By the way ,where's your online detective licence? :cool:

I dont care about ppl who dont post , maybe some dont like to write but I think , they must have registered for a good reason because the SOL is an entertaining place ,lol.

Emerald   

^*hear, hear... i am not tha FBI.

moreover, Rudy i think it best tha silent nomads are left silent-like tha saying goes if yu dn't have anything nice 2say dn't say anything at all :confused: :( .

XxX

Khayr   

Salaamad,

Rudy look what u done now.

Its like ants in here coming back to the hill top.

I see a lot of people logged on that haven't been logged on and more 'Spies' then ever! ;)

Did someone shut down another somali site or

is Snet down? :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

woow rudy.. sweety don't u have extra time around.. dude why u wanna wake them folks for? they like to keep it down low....

before i go.. just wanna to tell ya leave them poor folks alone aight.... icon_razz.gif;)

peace n 1 luv

sallamat

Rokko   

Originally posted by Silent_Guy:

smile.gif

Silent_Guy, that was a tight one na'mean.

Ya scaring the hell out of some kids here.

My little cousin who never writes anythang read this post and started running to me asking:

Who is that silent guy? loool

It's not the FBI you need to worry about. But people here who go and PM others trying to find information on you. Or going to other websites so they can find your "identity" and determine the worth of your "character". Hope you know what I'm talking about. That seems more stalker-ish than FBI watching ;)