Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

everyone say cheese :-)

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa adiga cunuga abooto makasaayo ee u jilci!

When I was in the swiss, I was in a city called Interlarke..is a place ee carabta dhan iskugu imaadaan... waxaan arkay oday carab ah oo wata 4 dumar oo sidaas u wada niqaaman..it was classic.. he was taking pictures of them and holding their hands loool..alaahu aclam in ee sedex ee ahaayeen caruurtiisa laakiin I don't think so...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

Awesome, the whole gang is in show now. As I said am done, said what I needed to say, and O blessed and stressed you can keep the blessing act on run.. hopefully the stress will go away.

Waryaa Maadeey gorgorada iiqabo maa lagu dhahay :D

Maaddeey   

^Mayee, maxaa bilcaamaheenna dharkooda kuu geeyey?, adba kuwaaga qaawnidooda waxba kama sheegin weliye kuwannaga maad noo deysid waaye sheekada, kasteey alankeey? :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

quote:Originally posted by GDwonder:

^^ They remind you not indeed, and yes it is getting tedious to see your-like responses.

If you couldn't care less why do you keep returning to post YOUR crap? Not only do you fail to mind your own business or respect varying Islamic view points, you also want to dictate MY memories? Cajaaib!

Waxba meesha kuma haysid so bugger off...
Indeed,walal, the monkeys on this forum have no sense of logic. Apparently they believe "women have the right to wear what they want". But when they see a women with niqab, the blood of the monkeys boil. Apparently, this monkey couldn't care, yet somehow his posts show aboherence to those women purely for their attire and the monkey even has time to analyse that these women look like "pigeons".