Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

everyone say cheese :-)

I see nothing wrong with that pic,these women have something called self-respect and they reject to parade thier naked bodies like the gaalo women.they are Probably the only women i have respect for.

B   

When the picture is developed, how can they tell who is who given that they all look the same.

BUKURR   

Anyone noticed, they all have pigeon-like head. I could care less as long as my female circles do not adhere to this type of madness, and thank goodness they're not.

B   

people dont disrespect people and call them names. this is their choice. let them in live in peace!

Just yesterday, the french court ruled it could be unconstitutional to ban the burqa, if the govt goes ahead with their plans of banning the burqa. Basic freedoms will be undermined. This is positive.

Blessed   

I concure@ Lily. This is getting tedious.

They remind me of the Mothers of the Believers- Bless their cotton niqaabs. smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

^^ They remind you not indeed, and yes it is getting tedious to see your-like responses.

If you couldn't care less why do you keep returning to post YOUR crap? Not only do you fail to mind your own business or respect varying Islamic view points, you also want to dictate MY memories? Cajaaib!

Waxba meesha kuma haysid so bugger off...

Maaddeey   

GDwonder, tuuladii aad ka timid, maxey ahayd magaceeda?? bal ku laabo waa u xiisay waadigii lahaaye, abootadaa xataa iney xirataa laga yaabaa! :D