Sign in to follow this  
DECATUR-BALLER

YALL AM ABOUT TO MOVE MPLS CITY SO SOMEONE WELLCOME ME:

HELLO EVERYONE THIS PROJECT ATL WANTED TO MOVE MN THIS SUMMER I HEARD MPLS IS CRACKING AS HELL SHAWTY

BUT THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING AM MOVING THERE I WANT GO COLLEGE AND ENJOY THE BASKETBALL TEAMS IN THERE WE DONT HAVE BASKETBALL TEAMS HERE IN ATL AND PLAY BALL TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN IN LAST 7 YEARS SO I WANT SEE SOMEONE WHO CAN CHALLENGE ME . I HEARD MN WON LAST YEARS TOUREMENT IN TORONTO THAT IS GREAT. HERE IN ATL WE HAVE THE BEST SOCCER TEAM IN NORTH AMERICA, THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIP LAST WEEK HERE IN ATL THEY BEAT MN, WASHINTON DC,AND OHIO TO WIN THE CUP AND THEY ALSO PLAYING ANOTHER TOURMENT JUNE 4-6 IN MN. THIS IS THERE WEBSITE WWW.HORSEED.NET SO CHECK IT. I WANT TO SEE MY SOMALIAN PEOPLE PLAYING SPORTS ON THE TOP OFF THE WORLD COME ON WE CAN DO IT BE ALL YOU CAN BE AND PEACE OUT.

smile.gif Welcome new neighbor. U gonna love MN, take my word for it. And that's good to hear that u want to do something with ur life (such as school and extra curriculum) smile.gif . Well welcome again.

shyhem   

atl project

I don't know anything about basketball,infact last time i checked b-ball was when the sorry azz texans eliminated my lakers.As for da ladies i heard they got plenty of them,lets put it this way,there's enough for all somali guys in u;r state and still more for the black and white guys.

Mn is not atl, u will learn new words like thermal pants, windchill factor and winter driving skills.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHA SHYHEM THAT IS COOL DAWG IF I GET ALL THE CHICKS I MET QUIT BASKETBALL AND STARTED PLAYING PIMP LIKE WHAT I SAY HERE IN ATL WE DONT HAVE BASKETBALL TEAMS AND CHICKS SHAWTY.

LOVE AND BASKETBALL PART TWO STARTING BY ATL-PROJECT SHAWTY HAHAHAHAHHHA THANKS AGAIN SHYHEM PEACE.