Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Somali gay community?

Tuujiye;220348 wrote:
Somalicentric, are you Gay? if u are, i'm sorry to tell you that god will not bless gay's and if they don't come back from their sins, naarta baa sugeysa... Suurad dhan oo quraanka ku jirta ayaa loogaga hadlay..Wili nabi dhan qoomkiisa baa lugu halaagay... jaahilnimo and backwarding, adiga bee ku heysataa...

Haha, how come i never saw this ridiculous remark?

and why is when an ally for gay rights voices an opinion they get automatically labeled gay?

I am not gay, but if your statement was meant to be offensive then i am sorry it did nothing but that.

Furthermore walal, you don't know about the internal struggles people go through or what they harbor...

so for you to deploy the age old "you are going to hell" statement is a little arrogant and pretentious.

Let Allah (S.W.T) be the judge of that, and i should add Homosexuality doesn't take a person out of the religion.

This entire thread is becoming ridiculous, we can't address homosexuality any more than we have addressed sexism & the misogyny rampant in our culture, everything is intertwined.

Somalicentric;804332 wrote:
This entire thread is becoming ridiculous, we can't address homosexuality any more than we have addressed sexism & the misogyny rampant in our culture, everything is intertwined.

hmmmm....explain.