Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Somali gay community?

************PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE AND STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND INSULTS AGAINST OTHER NOMADS. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING **************

[ January 29, 2010, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

ailamos   

^ hahaha... lot's of funny comments here... I hope everyone will enjoy this, courtesy of your resident engineer...

"My education has nothing to do with my argument"

First he says:

There have been many pro-GAY studies in the medical field that recognize khasiisnimo as GENE DEFECT

then he says:

I am learning Engineering NOT MEDICINE!

that's one confused engineer, I wouldn't set foot on a structure he builds...

You make alot of assertions which you couldnt back it up.

why do weak people with weak arguments always say this? .... hmmm, must be the intermission in the comedy show...

I Strictly believe that killing a qaniis is justified.I dont fuc king care if you find it disturbing or Homophope

and careful macho... that could get you banned

let's hope no one close to you comes out of the closet... that could be a predicament... hmmm, to kill or not to kill... that's the question

I will stick to my reer baadiye mentality

So, why study engineering?

All in all... you're FUNNY!! keep it up and like I said earlier... go read a book, it's amazing what you could learn ;) ....

ailamos   

but in retrospect it is quite interesting how a person that states that homosexuals are human beings is immediately accused of homosexuality...

I suppose the white people who took part in the African-American Civil Rights Movement were actually black people who painted themselves white because no white person should be sane enough to advocate black people as equal human beings.

OR perhaps the men who support the Association for Women's Rights in Development are actually women posing as men because no self respecting man would support women's rights as equal human beings.

And lastly, I suppose all those animal rights activists are actually animals posing as humans.

:D

"My education has nothing to do with my argument"

First he says:

There have been many pro-GAY studies in the medical field that recognize khasiisnimo as GENE DEFECT

then he says:

I am learning Engineering NOT MEDICINE!
[/quote [/indent]

So,I am not allowed to qoute Studies
?

that's one confused engineer, I wouldn't set foot on a structure he builds...

BLAH.BLAH

and careful macho... that could get you banned

And I care? Since when Badmouthing Gays and their destructive life styles in this site become a crime? It is amazing how the so called "tolerance towards Gays" Reached such unprecedented level.

So, why study engineering?

Does Studying Engineering Make you pro-Gay? Does any one who is reasonally intelligent or sane see the ********* of This bunch of malarkey?

You are not being funny.Save the calacaal sxb,I state my opinion and strongly adhere to it no matter what

This is The last response you will get from me!

ailamos   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

This is The last response you will get from me!

Finally! I thought you would never shut-up.

Napoleon   

Unlike race or gender, homosexuality is a behavior. No one can hide their race, there is no race closet. To compare them is ridiculous. Criminals, pedophiles are also humans, but just like homos, they are deviant scum.

Deeq A.   

************PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE AND STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND INSULTS AGAINST OTHER NOMADS. **************