Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Somali gay community?

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

You can take your garbage post and put it where it belongs.

Oz do us a favor, and just follow the above advice, seriously there is something wrong with you.

If someone to be banned, that's you, hopefully admin or mods will take notice and put you probation.

Now back to the topic:

Has anyone heard of this rumor that "ciyaal faay cali" used to do gay activities?

Originally posted by GDwonder:

quote:Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

You can take your garbage post and put it where it belongs.

Oz do us a favor, and just follow the above advice, seriously there is something wrong with you.

If someone to be banned, that's you, hopefully admin or mods will take notice and put you probation.

Now back to the topic:

Has anyone heard of this rumor that "ciyaal faay cali" used to do gay activities?
Waryaa stop that,, Ciyaal Faay Cali dont do such disgusting stuff..

So please leave the homosexuals alone, they are as Somali (and as 'normal') as any one of you whether you like it or not

Isnt it AMAZING how this Thread had been hijacked by Homos.!! :eek:

I dont Know where you are man or women but Realistically Speaking,Homosexuality is not NORMAL it is a disease that must be cured.To say faggotry is Normal is a plain ignorance and shows your lack of understanding of the issue here.

Call me a Predatory hairy beast but the simple truth is that if homosexuality was normal and acceptable then there wouldnt have been such stigmation associated with this kind of condition.The Simplest anology to Homosexuality is HIV,there is no Cure for it unless the person changes his lifestyle for the better.

There have been many pro-GAY studies in the medical field that recognize khasiisnimo as GENE DEFECT however,Scientists which are free from Gay pressure Groups Deny the Scientific existance of such a gene.

Furthermore,We must keep in mind that no one is forcing homosexuals to indulge themselves in such kind of devient and risk behavior.It is Shocking To see how some People simply Throw their precious lives away like that.

WARNING

THe following INfo is disgusting and repulsive and may cause you to vomit as i myself almost puked.

http://www.qrd.org/qrd/religion/anti/cameron/medical.consequences.of.what.homosexuals.do.txt

MOst Homosexuals are irresponsible men and we have been cases where GAYS leave their wives and children on the pretext that they have always been in the closet.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the abnormality of this lifestyle.I am amazed at how some people in here try to act civilized by tolerating such filthy.Wake up people and be real. :mad:

ailamos   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

[qb] So please leave the homosexuals alone, they are as Somali (and as 'normal') as any one of you whether you like it or not

Isnt it AMAZING how this Thread had been hijacked by Homos.!! :eek:

I dont Know where you are man or women but Realistically Speaking,Homosexuality is not NORMAL it is a disease that must be cured.To say faggotry is Normal is a plain ignorance and shows your lack of understanding of the issue here.

hahahaha... it seems like I pinched a nerve there... here we go again with the simplistic and utterly ridiculous comments... this is hilarious, you really want to go that path engineer boy? I don't understand the issue? are you out of your mind? Did you got your engineering degree from one of those useless online universities while you write your inflammatory and sadistic notes against anyone that doesnt share your view of a holistic society? Give me a break. I suggest you go read some book and enlighten yourself, then come to me and we'll have an intelligent conversation not based of ridiculous assumptions.

Call me a Predatory hairy beast but the simple truth is that if homosexuality was normal and acceptable then there wouldnt have been such stigmation associated with this kind of condition.The Simplest anology to Homosexuality is HIV,there is no Cure for it unless the person changes his lifestyle for the better.

your ignorance is astounding... it makes me further doubt your credentials as an engineer.... if you haven't realized HIV infects both men and women and it is a mutated virus that first originated in simians (chimpanzees if you didnt know mr. engineer) and then transferred to humans probably in central Africa... now if you want to start with estupido generalizations then you should start by saying what the White man says that "Black have sex with monkeys and brought this disease upon humanity"... so please just stop, you're embarrassing yourself... Please, go read some books, and earn your degree, seriously.

There have been many pro-GAY studies in the medical field that recognize khasiisnimo as GENE DEFECT however,Scientists which are free from Gay pressure Groups Deny the Scientific existance of such a gene.

Doctors that are as bigoted as you I bet, that probably forgot their hippocratic oath

Furthermore,We must keep in mind that no one is forcing homosexuals to indulge themselves in such kind of devient and risk behavior.It is Shocking To see how some People simply Throw their precious lives away like that.

you forget about a whole flock of STDs that cause death in humans, it's easier for your intellect to say that engaging with multiple sexual partners is a bad thing.

MOst Homosexuals are irresponsible men and we have been cases where GAYS leave their wives and children on the pretext that they have always been in the closet.

yet another generalization that doesnt require an response.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the abnormality of this lifestyle.I am amazed at how some people in here try to act civilized by tolerating such filthy.Wake up people and be real.

you think it's abnormal, they think it's normal... it's just a difference in opinion... just because you say it's abnormal doesnt make it so. So please get over it.

ailamos   

^^Oh and by the way Eng.Cadde your little piece about gene theory of homosexuality could also be applied to skin color, eye shape and eye color... so which is normal? the answer would be none because everyone is unique in their own way, the sooner your get that into your thick head the better it would be for you to appreciate all the different variations in human beings and stop being a grump old man.

ailamos   

I realized that my emotions got the better of me and sunk to the level of Eng.Cadde... I think I developed a severe allergy to BS :(