Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Annoying behaviour in public!!

mantra   

IF I HAVE ONE MORE LITE HANDED TO ME IM GONNA DRAG THAT SON OF A GUN AND SHOVE HIM BEFORE A MOVING TRAIN!

I have people from all walks of life just come up to me and start talking, either about the FREE PALESTINE, SAVE IRAQ, FREE CHECHNYA, STOP THE WAR badges I wear (FREE KASHMIR, SAVE DARFUR coming up soon) or simply ask me to do lewd stuff with them (yes I do wear a hijab..full one)

London sucks walahi...

Originally posted by mantra:

IF I HAVE ONE MORE LITE HANDED TO ME IM GONNA DRAG THAT SON OF A GUN AND SHOVE HIM BEFORE A MOVING TRAIN!

I have people from all walks of life just come up to me and start talking, either about the FREE PALESTINE, SAVE IRAQ, FREE CHECHNYA, STOP THE WAR badges I wear (FREE KASHMIR, SAVE DARFUR coming up soon) or simply ask me to do lewd stuff with them (yes I do wear a hijab..full one)

Lol and you wonder why?

Stop lying, London rocks.

Urban   

Nothing annoys me in public really, most of the time I'm so engrossed in my thoughts that I don't even notice what's going on around me, sooo many times i've walked past my friends without even lookin at them.. :D only for them to shout my name and disturb my peace..

speakin of people shoving stuff in your face, this reminds me of last year when i was walkin around campus and this Indian man who looked depressed, pulled me to one side near a bus stop and tried to give me a sealed white envelope, saying that it was gonna completely change my life!! I refused to take it but he asked again and i refused for a second time, he shrugged and quickly got on a bus..

i was thinkin about that all week..maybe he was gonna commit suicide that night and wanted to give all his wealth to me? or maybe it was a treasure map? I guess i'll never know, i convinced myself it was a poor attempt to copy a nigerian money scam to make myself feel better about it..

oh well.. what was this thread about again??

mantra   

Originally posted by Urban Legend:

Nothing annoys me in public really, most of the time I'm so engrossed in my thoughts that I don't even notice what's going on around me, sooo many times i've walked past my friends without even lookin at them..
:D
only for them to shout my name and disturb my peace..

speakin of people shoving stuff in your face, this reminds me of last year when i was walkin around campus and this Indian man who looked depressed, pulled me to one side near a bus stop and tried to give me a sealed white envelope, saying that it was gonna completely change my life!! I refused to take it but he asked again and i refused for a second time, he shrugged and quickly got on a bus..

i was thinkin about that all week..maybe he was gonna commit suicide that night and wanted to give all his wealth to me? or maybe it was a treasure map? I guess i'll never know, i convinced myself it was a poor attempt to copy a nigerian money scam to make myself feel better about it..

looool or maybe it was a mail order bride (her picture ofcourse) from bombay and now you're missing out on some hot curry booty...

Lost-One   

what annoys me? erm...almost everything to do with youths. I think I've officially become an old biddy.

I really hate when people hang around and walk around in groups; I find it so intimidating, because people tend to be a lot more confident and louder in groups. I'm sure if it was one yob on the train they wouldn't have dared to even look at you in the eye much less play music on their phone. But having said that occasionally you get one of those silly little boys trying to impress girls by playing music on their phones and waddling around like a constipated penguin with their jeans around their ankles trying to look “bad” (Is that term still in?)

I think the day I gave up was when I saw some Asian boy with ipod speakers draped around his neck, playing (window shopper- 50cent) while waddling to the bus stop. I couldn’t help but laugh at the shear ********* of it all, especially with the lines “ mad as fcuk when I ride by…. When we got the tops down, you can hear the system thump.. When we rollin' rollin' rollin'” playing, I’m thinking shouldn’t you be in a flash car then and not at the bus stop?

what annoys me the most is when people release bodily functions its so disgusting and like how they spit when their walking so u have to step away in order not to get into their aim of fire, or burbing in front of u, yea burping sets me off alot

Ibtisam   

^^where do you live, i'll remeber not visit there.

Lost-one i was getting worried, lool i thought i know i'm not THAT old, why is everything annoying me! loool @the bus stop.

Mantra; loool, i gave up saying no thanks, now i just push or rather slap their hand and paper out of my faCe!. I have all those badges on my bag as well, but i do meet nice people as a result, or stupi*d silly i*diot who just wanted to let you know their view about it, or have a debate, OR even worse a so called Muslim who ask random, irrelevant questions just to start a conversation!.

RIdwaan. loool i won't call you that, but thanks for the tip :rolleyes:

U can't beat this sh*t:

Train defecator hunted by police

A man has been defecating in trains across south-east England, causing damage costing £60,000 to repair.

British Transport Police have released CCTV images of the man, who has struck on at least 30 trains since August.

He waits until he is alone before committing the offence, smearing excrement inside carriages.

"This is a serious public health issue as well as being exceptionally anti-social - we need to locate this man," said Det Con Donna Fox.

She said his offences had resulted in many carriages being taken out of service, causing disruption and cancellations and serious inconvenience to the travelling public.

Different times

There was also £60,000 in damage and cleaning costs.

"There is no particular pattern as to when he appears," said Ms Fox.

"He travels to various areas and at different times of the day and different days of the week.

"We have been trawling through CCTV images to try and track the man and remain hopeful that members of the public may know him and where he lives.

"On at least one occasion CCTV footage shows the man being disturbed by a passenger walking through a train.

"If anyone sees this man travelling on the railway network they should not approach him, but call the police or alert train staff immediately."

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/england/6077464.stm

Published: 2006/10/23 13:33:45 GMT

N.O.R.F   

By Ibtisam

When i was getting off the train i realised that there is a slience carriage that i could've gone to!

Its not your fault you are a not so well travelled Londoner. You are not alone!

Last week i jumped a queue of maybe 300 people. I went to the front of the queue to try and get in before everyone else. My workmate was turned away and was 'told' to get to the back of the queue. I was let in. I was out within 5 mins. As i was leaving i spotted my freind at the back of the queue. The following day he told me how he waited from 1pm to 7pm to be seen (with a 4 hour break for lunch). I was let in because i'm 'arab' and he was told to get to the back because he was Indian. I felt terrible!

Originally posted by Pooja:

^^ and I thought Indians look more Arabian than us(somalis) :confused:

Soomaaliya is in Jaamacadda Carabta. One of its rare privileges is some Carab goverments take serious the "brotherhood" of this League.

Ever been to Suuriya, even with an outdated as our current baasaboor. Suudaan and Masar used to be like that, so was Ciraaq. Reer Suuriya, however, to this will let you as a Soomaali in without requiring a visa and you can live there with some basic free healthcare and education. Go there carrying Western baasaboor and see the result. They feel the betrayal of "Carab" cause. Yaa wax u sheego inay Soomaali Carab ismoodin.

Iimaaraadka was another Carab nation that give some special treatment to Soomaalida. Reer Iimaaraadka had a huge respect to old Soomaalis that resided there, and still did respect our useless passport when Soomaaliya collapsed, and giving Soomaalida special treatment, however we abused it when some ignorants on the suuqamadoow sold the green baasaboor to foreign prostitutes like Eastern Europeans and reer Filibiin. Waaba markee reer Iimaaraadka ku xanaaqeen Soomaalida and their shameless abuse, instead of mahad, of the special treatment given.

N.O.R.F   

^^True, there is a healthy Somali community in Damascus by all acounts. I want to go to a place called Shiraz in Iran. My freind (Iranian) advised me to use my 'Somali' passport instead of her majesty's as i wouldnt need to apply for a visa. The carab/muslim tag does have some benefits.