Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

crazy summer!!

so! did u had a crazy summer! i tellya! this was the most unforgiving summer i ever had! every where i went 4 holiday was like hot as hell and no joy cuz of the wars going!

i saw useless wars that really was not necessary at all! like the war in middle east

somali, & iraq, etc., and i just asked my self what hell were or are this wars about? nobody had a sensible answers!! them wars all about money and wealth ego shyte basically!!

nothing but useless wasting of human lifes! it looks like the world is scratching at the bottom of barrell when it comes to world leaders these days who can lead folks to the right path!

first of all! have ever noticed that all the anglo sexon race on this planet have never sprung

a leader who fought for peace and equality! i mean, when i look at them all i see is hilters n the likes!! so how can one trust this ppl any more!

we just saw the most shameful the world have ever seen in the middle-east! bascially, there was no clear cut winner but thousands of innocent lives were lost! 4 what!! plz some 1 tell me why some kids & innocent ppl lost their lives for nothing!! what crime did they commit!! some 1 should be hold accountable for that in the oval office!!

i mean, where are the Martins , Gandhis and Mandelas, etc., as the so called colored ppl of this planet, why r we the ones who presist on calm and equality for all humans! aye! when was the last time we heard from them white folks waving a peace flag!!

as j.lennon said! yes, imagine all the ppl leaving in peace! but where is it!! why them ppl fing up all the time!! :mad: :mad:

Khayr   

Saxib,

Did the Cali weed in the air put these 'John Lennon like' thoughts? Imagine kuulaaha. :rolleyes:

Anyways saxib,

Cheer up and enjoy the rest of the summer and the comming month of Ramadan.

Fi Amanillah

we don't need hippies like ppl to exclaim peace we need negroes like you to head the global civil rights movement. Ask not what colored ppl can do for you Ask what you can do for colored ppl Rudy.

Khayr, this Farax is eternally loco. But funny as hell.

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Ask not what colored ppl can do for you Ask what you can do for colored ppl Rudy.

LOOL :D

Rudy, just remember of all useless wars the situation in Somalia definetly takes the gold metal of being the most useless!

rudy, i hear u brother :(

its sad to see what’s going on in this world :(

however, knowing the status of this world now a days.. does that discourage u or encourages u to do better, to help the ones in need or to turn ur back and Imagine the none existence of that?

We can all agree on; Why innocent people should die? is the question that echo in each one of us? right?

However, another question we should ask Ourselves as soon as we being to question these disheartening situations, is that; what can I do