Che -Guevara

Ahmed Duale Xaaf Folds, Feds Set an Election Date

Dalmar1   

About f-ing time, no more Puntland stooge  like Xaaf but an Iljeex President with centralist approach will be chosen.

cadnaan1   
2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

About f-ing time, no more Puntland stooge  like Xaaf but an Iljeex President with centralist approach will be chosen.

Waraa adiga mowqif go'an yeelo stop flip-flopping siyaasada Beesha waad Ku wareertay sxb

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

All these temporary changes of alliances are just sowing seed of next conflicts and new alliances.

All alliances that are made by money, short cut to power, or done by persons who live far away in Mugadisho...are only continuing the going in circles.

It is more like reality hitting Xaaf. He claimed that he had two years remaining even though he was elected for the two year remaining from the term of Guuleed/Arabay. The vice president and the speaker wanted to hold elections on time as well. In this case the Feds were insisting the election to be held on time with no 2 year extension. This is not a victory for Farmaajo/Khayre but a miscalculation by Xaaf.

Dadkiisa ha u turo ee ha iska tago. Shariif Xasan markuu arkay inay jiq ku tahay wuu iska tagay, marka odeygaan tiisa wey soo dhamaatay ee Nayroobi ha iskaga noqdo meeshuu awalba degnaayee. Cadaado shir lagu qabanaa kulahaa. Kuwii mucaaradka isku ahaayeen ayaaba fadhiyee meesha.

16 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Waraa adiga mowqif go'an yeelo stop flip-flopping siyaasada Beesha waad Ku wareertay sxb

Muxuu ugu wareeri waayey bahasha...

He  vehemently opposes federalism but yet he is an eager participant in the political scuffles of galMudug, which is a creation and by-product of federalism. A galMudug that happens to be a key to the federalizations process in Somalia.

Odeyga waxaa heysa, “ dhoofaarka hilibkiisa ma cuno laakin fuudkiisaan cabaa “.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Dalmar1   
9 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Muxuu ugu wareeri waayey bahasha...

He  vehemently opposes federalism but yet he is an eager participant in the political scuffles of galMudug, which is a creation and by-product of federalism. A galMudug that happens to be a key to the federalizations process in Somalia.

Odeyga waxaa heysa, “ dhoofaarka hilibkiisa ma cuno laakin fuudkiisaan cabaa “.

I'm against Federalism,but since Galmudug is an family affair, I guess I have right to participate in whatever battle FKD it may bring.

Xaaf was always an hindrance to the collective Beesha, he was too jileec on ahlu-iran and the pirates, he should have befriended the centralists folks in SFG long ago 

7 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

I'm against Federalism,but since Galmudug is an family affair, I guess I have right to participate in whatever battle FKD it may bring.

Xaaf was always an hindrance to the collective Beesha, he was too jileec on ahlu-iran and the pirates, he should have befriended the centralists folks in SFG long ago 

Dalmar,

Although I genuinely wish a consensual and permanent agreement to finally get galMudug going in the right direction, there are plenty of folks in this tussle who are only in it for the short term.

Just like Damjadiid before them, Nabad&Nolol  only want to have a say in the selection of the representatives to the federal parliament and senate. The current reps who are all mostly Damjadiid don’t want to loose their positions. Then you have Sheikh Sharif’ group still doing their thing. 

None of these guys genuinely care about the people of galMudug and actually providing services and progress. It’s only about the next federal elections in Xamar and who will be there to receive the monies that the presidential candidates will bribe them with.

Unless galMudug folks take putting together a functional state that delivers for its people seriously, then I’m afraid they will always be at the mercy and whims of whoever is at Villa Somalia.

• Like 1