Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

ISLAM: Why hundreds of ordinary West Aussies change faith

Naden   

Islan...Islan...ISLAN..who you callin' an islan :mad: ? Oh heeeellllll, no! (takes off wig and earrings).

You have the most colourful collection of pathologies I have seen on an anonymous forum in a while. Surely you can string a couple of sentences together without resorting to schoolyard name calling.

People can disagree with you without being retarded (a most unfortunate use of this word) or lazy or infidel. And what is this talk about me begging or you giving me charity? Are you my student loan officer? Dang...a girl can't hide nowhere.

Now get a hold of yourself and quit acting crazy.

Originally posted by Sayyid ()Qutb:

quote:Who are 'we'?

P.S. I'm sure you meant 'lose' as in be dispossessed of while 'loose' means not too rigid/fastened...a wee bit of enlightenment .

Islaan yahey iga daba har! Waxa la iga kaa siiyeey baan garan la'yahaye?

lost?

No need for silly comments, this is not for the 'handicapped' folks with a bag of 'loose' money attached to their 'wheelchair', which they've 'begged' from righteous people and you ain't getting 'charity' from me certainly! if 'we'ever need a 'retarded' one like you, ill kindly let you know but 'before' that you're not needed and are certainly misplaced. Go somewhere else if you have the 'urge' (need) to 'beg'.

p.s. learn 'how' to quote you inadequate extremly stuupid person!

This 'stuppid' little 'pathetic' and 'ignorant' people need to be 'whipped' because 'they' can't stop asking silly questions. The prophets had to the deal with such kind of sillyness and actually people can do themselves considerable 'harm' if they ask too many silly questions.

'Who is 'we'? kulaha inadequate, stupiid, ignorant little 'naive thing'. 'We' is we! Is that enough for a answer you 'bloody' ignorant member of the handicapped and 'retarded' group of shameless beggers!!

The issue is not converting..there are millions of people, Americans, canadians, australians and european converting to ISLAM..Even Latinos are converting in large numbers.To note is that all this people SAW the light of ISLAM withour a sword being driven to them..

Now the Issue is SUSTAINING islamic principles.Many muslims are not practicing their religion to the point.Many skip prayers..do not fast or do not concentrate on Ibada..

Let us concentrate on this CORE problem..

Castro   

'Who is 'we'? kulaha inadequate, stupiid, ignorant little 'naive thing'. 'We' is we! Is that enough for a answer you 'bloody' ignorant member of the handicapped and 'retarded' group of shameless beggers!

Since the administration refuses to do something about this single-cell organism, I am taking it upon myself to do so. Your three strikes are up, atheer. Brace yourself.

Viking   

This religion didn't come this 'far' because we were mere pacifists but people of the 'sword'.

Thousands have perished and died whilst 'fighting' for this religion! Think about the battle of al-badr, al-uxud, muta, xunayn and other various expeditions to fight against 'arab' pagans, romans and fire-worshipping persians to north-african 'berbers' to black africans.

What do you say about this
facts! Do you just ignore them like they do not have existed?

Muslims and Islam have many enemies, who want this religion to fail but what is 'our' task anyway?

Isn't it to convert the whole world to Islam and make Allaahs word the most supreme?

Answer this question and then we will see who the retarded one is!

It is sad to see Muslims who believe (like the orientalists and occidentals claim) that Islam was spread by the sword. Badr, Uhud, Ahzab etc were defensive battles. In instances where Muslims initiated the battles, it was always preceeded by raids perpetrated by the polytheists. People embraced Islam because our noble Prophet Muhammad PBUH was a peaceful, righteous and just man, and not a warmonger as many enemies of Islam have potrayed him.

We need to show what Islam is all about through our virtuous actions, not through aggression.

Sayyid   

Yes, I agree! We even left 'defensive' battles, nowdays 'muslims' have become the lowest of all the people on this universe because daily hundreds upon hundreds are murdered either by sikhs, hinuds, christians, jews and pagans.

What do you say about that? Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Palestine, Nigeria, Phillipines, thailand and china and across the whole world and what are muslims doing?

They are spectators because they have 'left' their sword and it's a commandment of god the glorified to be 'ready' all the time in order to defend the honour of this religion and the people who 'believe' in it!

Now our neighbours are armed to the 'teeth' and we believe in the 'UN' to protect us. Muslims have to start to defend their dignity like all other people do.

I ask you this questions 'do you believe in a armed struggle'? do you think muslims will continue to be 'victims' once they raise their arms? do you think that this religion will go 'far' by preaching only?

Yes we need to preach but one can only preach that much. We're kicked, humiliated and spat at and we do nothing about it.

What do you say? No arms and self-defence? Now answer those questions.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Assalamu Calaykum,

Brother Soomal great topic as always, it's something that worth typing about.

So let me drop my two penies in as to why I think Islam is increasing at exelarating rate.

It's because it's the true principle of which we can survive both here and the hereafter. It does the mind a fine rest if fully practiced. They saw the benefit of it and the beauty of its true believers that has led them to accept Islam. It's doesn't matter how much Muslims don't practice their religion or how many muslim critics are out there, it's a faith guided by Allah, exalted is he in might. Allah promised this great religion shall stand until the day of judgement, till then this faith shall live on and increase in numbers. Therefore what we are experiencing is the promise of Allah, the beneficial.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Viking   

I ask you this questions 'do you believe in a armed struggle'? do you think muslims will continue to be 'victims' once they raise their arms? do you think that this religion will go 'far' by preaching only?

Yes we need to preach but one can only preach that much. We're kicked, humiliated and spat at and we do nothing about it.

What do you say? No arms and self-defence? Now answer those questions.

I'm not for pacifism mate!

Baluug   

'Sayyid', I just have to 'ask' you, 'why' are you using 'quotation marks' so much? It's really 'annoying'. Please 'stop' before I go 'crazy'.

N.O.R.F   

Sayyid

So you apologise to one nomad (i didnt mean it anyway is what a child would say) then you go ahead and disrespect another! I'm getting fed up with your nonsense of advocating Islam (to your understanding) in one breath and then disrespecting your fellow 'muslims' in another.

Grow up saxib and have some respect for others. Your opinions are exactly that ie 'yours only', no need to be name calling and disrespectful simply because someone disagrees with you.

[ February 16, 2006, 08:19: Message edited by: Legend of Zu ]