Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

Who would you like to date???

Hibo   

Hi forks

Go with your heart wherever wind blows, But i can't resist ladies with eastern accent, I love to hear billion times.

stay cool and save

dable waligii ma dallaco

beside the history b/w Us their girls have the biggest 4head actually it could be a 5head..Damn! guys seriously go for the Eretrian girls:)

lol that was particularly cruel

what is the difference between the northern somali, western somali,eastern somali and a southern somali?all i know is that somalis are all the same skinny camel loving temperemental ppl and i don't see any difference so for me to say i prefer the eastern or southern is just a dumb. all our somali queens are the same regardless of wich region they are from and there's no doubt every one will wanna marry who he wants or atleast thinks he has something in common with or should i say falls in love with even though by loving her doesn't mean she's he's the right one so in my opinion we should say we hope we get married to a nice and real lady who is worthy of the title MARWO and same goes with the ladies and being what i just mentioned has got nothing to do with where we came from only ALLAH makes us what we are. ;)

Well why you gotta differentiate somali's first of all and second I don't have any preference when it comes to nomads if they came from east or west north or south no preference at all sis..

by the way I would like to date ya.........and c how it turns out..........

Peace

Love

&

Unity

Haneefah   

salam

God...why all this revulsion against Ethiopians?, subxanallah, besides there's so many diverse groubs within the "Ethiopian" name like ppl from Harar(cute girls) and ppl from Oromo and Eritria...all of whom are decent muslims who wouldn't want to harm others...but as far as the Habash ppl, i can understand your frustrations although even with them, i think it's the government not the public that does the damage...so guyz, pls let's promote peace!

As far as dating, i woudn't mind Nothern guyz just cuz i think their accent is cute...but when it comes to marriage, although fate has its mysterious ways, I wouldn't go for none of the above and stick with GALBEED guyz...and yea, i know i'm a little picky but hey, who said this is a utopical world? smile.gif