Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

Who would you like to date???

Yo , I'm from djibouti but I'm say I choose to be be with A Mixed girl Somali& half something else such as arab ,Ethiopian ,french, chinese, Japanese, philip etcc.....

dhabaycad wise, I like me a Northern girl **** they fine ....

Ps:All the mixed girl ,HOLLA icon_razz.gif

Same here...Kill the basbas, hillib ciirin eating mother F***s. Got no love for them. I want me a geel jire nomad girl with big f*** up Afro no matter what region she is from...that’s my dream! :D

Who would like to date Southern or Northern nomad man or Djiboutian manl? And why?

I have nothing against non of the above but i only date northerns. Why cause i am more attracted to them sample as.

raula   

jamal 11 and Garyaqaan...yaw are right..S*** I can't stand one who is strangling a hen, shimbir, rat, or halaq..@ ceremonies....by the neck professing to be an ancesterol link/sacrifice....walaahi, I would even encourage him to sacrifice himself.....

4 me...strictly somali...walaahi, I used to wonder why somalis say...shiir kulula kani?..Bcoz I grew up differently, I only concluded that its was becoz they were full of 'emselves and prejudice....now I cant stand one who stinks...uuf...& most of 'em seem to be...

Ladiif   

I'm not an accent fetish so I wouldn't mind as long we click, u know. Accent doesn't count but personality is what I look for in search of ma solemate. Dabeecadi dad kalareebtay.

...However, I would like to confess that I would prefer..those queens from GALBEED and WAQOOYI GALBEED, not including JABUUTI.

Mujahida   

I'd rather kill an ethiopian chick instead of dating. I hate'em ethios *******s

???????

Jamal are u 4real?

why all that hate?

I don't know if u've been rapped by a ethiopian girl or whateva your story maybe, but I'd suggest

that you take that anger out of the person who has done u wrong " and not on the the whole Ethiopian word. :rolleyes:

I also never met any Ethiopian girl Dat was admirable to date except for Oromo girls that are bangable in my book.

Last time I checked Colonization called different parts of our Country North, South, Djibouti and we are talking, as if we are apples and oranges. Lets be more rational folks,

My experience I was never able to tell the difference with our nomad sisters, they all seem hard to get..lol….all fresh and clean unlike Ethiopian girls and we never able figure them out. But Dat is how we luv them too.

Enough said, I gota bounce

Young   

smile.gif loooooooool@@@ Hey My dad is from Nothern and My Mom is Southern so In my point view is this I'll date any girl who has good DABEECAD and know how to respect Her Nugga so I think I asking this Question to the boo's are uncountable so peace Yo smile.gif

One Love Somaali Ha IS raacdo with no Qabiiil Everyboy Equal rights smile.gif

Paragon   

LATEAFA lol lil'sister, Have you ever browsed the Somali history? I think you should. When you do that you will know why I hate ethiopians - all of them regarless of gender. The Amhara and the Tigres

Mujahida   

So what men? It's like A black-african-American Saying I hate all white people because they have dragged us out africa Duh :rolleyes: or we've been enslaved,I don't need to browse my somali history to love or dislike anybody because those people are no longer with us but you seem to be stuck.Move on & Stop Hating.

Allah Hafiz

Paragon   

"He who knows not of the past, knows not of the present" anonimous smile.gif

Lets go back to the aim of the thread please. I am entitled to my choice of a partner. so do you. I don't wonna date an Ethio, respect that and talk about 'who you want to date or not date".

I have nothing more to say.

Mujahida   

Originally quoted by Jamal :

>"He who knows not of the past, knows not of the present"

LATEAFHA quotes: "He that looks not BEFORE, finds himself BEHIND"! smile.gif

Wasalam