Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

Who would you like to date???

BlueSky   

Gentlemen: Who would like to date Southern or Northern nomad girl or Djiboutian girl? And why?

Ladies : Who would like to date Southern or Northern nomad man or Djiboutian manl? And why?

-KIWI   

Whats the difference between the southern, northern or djiboutia aside from their accents.

Do they posses different features???? :confused:

nuune   

i don't care where they came from,i will date them all,lool,whats the difference,yaa Allaah,maxaad ukala qaadeesaa.

Miriam1   

Salam

Wats the difference, naturally my mother and father would love me to date a northern man.. no lets correct that marry a norther man. Dating does not exist in my father's vocabolary icon_razz.gif .

Personally as long as everything is going for us and he is somali... i dont care where he comes form geographically in the country.

Peace

HONEY-D   

northern, southern or Djabutian man

First of all there is no such thing call Djabutian its jabutian diric aad ba nimankii ka dhigtey Djabuuti aa. :confused:

Secondly i prefer eastern man. :D

Paragon   

Shujui lol

I don't wonna date any girl with tribal or regional affiliation. I only want to date a Somali nationalist sister. It don't matter whether she has a chinese or mongol accent. smile.gif

Nazra   

I don't even now...whether i'm locating at the south or north i think i'm in da middle.

As long as we understand each other and from SOMALI then it's all kool.

Who cares what part of Somalia he is from....As long as he is on the same page as I am?

I am friends with Southern, Northern & Djbutian guys....I can assure U, They have all left me confused...There is no difference besides their Accents.

I mean lets face it, we all share similar attributes & cultural backgrounds