Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Eternal Damnation

Castro   

Why not? they are @home, infront of a huge crowd, they have done it before. The pistons are the UNDERDOGS.

A lot of good that crowd did in game 6! I've been to San Antonio many times. Great town. Nice people. I can't stand Tim Duncan though. And Tony Parker is getting on my last nerve. Ginobili is cool. Robert Horry sucks a$$ (although my wife met him at a local mall and she thinks he's hot!).

When facing elimination, Greg Popovich is 0-0 and Larry Brown is 8-1. The Pistons are the defending champs. Besides, I put a jinx on the Spurs. They just can't win!

Ofleh

Haddad   

Originally posted by ofleh:

I can't stand Tim Duncan though.

'Cause he has aged, plus he doesn't smile or show enough emotion? Duncan is a hardworking no-nonsense player. What I like about him: consistency.

SJ   

Foreign/white players just don’t perform under pressure. They disappear when the game gets rough.

If the game comes down to the wire they should hack Duncan.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ex-Commando:

Foreign/white players just don’t perform under pressure.

Tim Duncan, a semi-white & foreigner, had 25 points, the highest.

Manu Ginobili, a white & foreigner, had 23 points, the second highest.

SJ   

^^^^

This game was unquestionably fixed. How else would the Wallaces be in fault trouble? Yep, to ensure the softies boys score effortlessly they removed the rough component. Ginobili was making lay-up after another. In the playoffs/finals 1&2 don’t come inside w/out paying a price for it.

On a serious note, this was a good series I don’t know why the ratings are down.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ex-Commando:

Yep, to ensure the softies boys score effortlessly they removed the rough component.

So, you're saying compensation is in order for the Pistons, 'cause they adhered to the fixing?