guhad1223

Seeking Asylum

For over a decade, I was a member of the now defunct Somalinet forum. It used to be a place for all and I mean for all. These days, the place appears to have been abandoned with the exception of few isolationists who seem to be dominating all the topics with no regard to the opposing views. Anyone here from there? I am Guhad122 from Somalinet. Any former Somalinet members in here who are willing to share their current SOL identity?

1 hour ago, guhad1223 said:

For over a decade, I was a member of the now defunct Somalinet forum. It used to be a place for all and I mean for all. These days, the place appears to have been abandoned with the exception of few isolationists who seem to be dominating all the topics with no regard to the opposing views. Anyone here from there? I am Guhad122 from Somalinet. Any former Somalinet members in here who are willing to share their current SOL identity?

I were active member on somalinet till I leave it . 

My nickname is the same here. 

Ma Soomaalinet ayaa wali jirto? Waaw.

Markaa ka soo qaxaaye, back in the year 2001, some of you, I am sure, diaper u xirnaa. SOL was founded by pioneers of that wretched site, when it rapidly started deteriorating in quality back in 2000/2001. I was there when its forum section was started in 1998. Before the forums, the chat lines were very busy in those days. I used access it from my computer class in high school. Those were the days.

So i thought it went down long ago.

MMA,

What are the requirements and qualifications for someone to be given Asylum in SOL republic?

I used to visit the place long ago, but for some reason never registered.

What do you mean never registered? Who registered Old Observer for you then?

SOL at one time would only let you in after someone with reputable outstandings can sponsor you. It was kinda like Khaliij countries' iqama. It had been like that for long to weed out the trolls. But I don't think that is the case now. One only needs an email to register, I believe.

36 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What do you mean never registered? Who registered Old Observer for you then?

I did not register, was for somalinet not for SOL.