Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

8 Reasons Men Cheat

Faheema.   

^ I believe you can eat the same fruit everyday, but it depends on the type of fruit. Take grapes for example, it changes considerably according to the climate, bringing out different flavours,from raspberry to blackberry etc.

Curly   

Well not everyone has the same taste, for a change I agree with Ngonge. Eating fruit and a life long commitment is no where near comparable. If a person can't tell the difference between that then I suppose that person shouldn't be making a commitment in the first place.

Besides there far more factors in a relationship, it's not one constant thing... which was what Elisa trying to explain metaphorically I think anyway. Plus you've got to put in some effort too, spontaneity etc.

Zu: Not all people are the same, that's why everyone has they're own taste/type.

Curly   

loool...I think that type of knitting is a little advanced for me, but i'm flattered you thought I could.

What's this about chicken? Maybe it's all the talk of fruit is unsettling for these 'manly men'.

Originally posted by Elisa:

^ I believe you can eat the same fruit everyday, but it depends on the type of fruit. Take grapes for example, it changes considerably according to the climate, bringing out different flavours,from raspberry to blackberry etc.

even if we stay with the same fruit yaa Elisa,us somali fellas have four types of taste buds.so u never know when mango,watermelon,and apple taste buds might get activated.its a sleeping dragon icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^Laakin intaad timirta hore dab u doon doonaysaan, ayuu aduunkuba idin dhaafayaa. Best to stick with your trusty Banana. icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^lool bal usheeg, doogu waa akhtar baa laga laayahee. :D

Ina Mire, that's true you never know. However, if the sleeping dragon had a killer mattress, (i.e. Tempur-Pedic mattress) and comfy pillows and blankets then he won't be needing to wake up anytime soon smile.gif