Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

8 Reasons Men Cheat

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ that turns the figure in the favor of the men assuming that these cheating men are cheating with women who are cheating themselves ... so if a single man is cheating with multiple women .. that means more women cheat than men do.

well your theory would be correct if the women involved in the "cheating" were all willing accomplices. reality is that if one man cheats with multiple women, chances are those women are for the greater part unattached themselves and more likely unaware of his "attachment" elsewhere thereby proving yes, men indeed do want more and will deceive not only the women they're cheating on, but the one they're cheating with. i think this is why diinta islamka allowed them more than one woman. men just can't stay with one woman. :D

Som@li   

Stats, female birth rate is more, and More men die in wars, in accidents,etc,More women are out there,Supply and demand, so who will cheat?

Cara.   

^Actually more boys are born than girls, and the only age bracket in which there are more women than men is in the 60+ crowd. In all other age brackets there are nearly equal numbers of men and women, or slightly more men than women. Only among the elderly do you see more women than men. Yet you never seen men chasing after grandmas! At least I hope not :D

I predict that this (men cheats as opposed to women cheats) follows the Gaussian distribution aka normal distribution aka bell curve.

There are other factors that need to be taken into account .. as we all know correlation does not imply causation .. it could be pure coincidence that men happen to cheat more and any increase in the rate for men .. surely falls within the standard deviation .. taking into account the difference in birth rates/ death rates.

After careful statistical analysis I conclude men cheat just as much as women :D

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

1: For paybackReason

2: The physical attraction just isn't thereReason

3: She just isn't thereReason

4: He thinks he's missing outReason

5: He's moved on emotionallyReason

6: There's too much fightingReason

7: He needs a shot of self-esteemReason

8: To fulfill a fantasy

Are you trying to convince yourself or others?

Curly   

^^^Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. So word to the wise don't cheat!

I'm loving the stats, regardless of who does it and why it's wrong and I'd like to think we humans have enough intellect to not just follow basic animal instincts. Although it seems not many of the men in SOL are giving themselves that much credit.

As for all the "because a woman let him" that sentence is just as incorrect as the first one "why do men cheat" which implies only men cheat in the first instance, the second sentence implies women are the sole transgressors. Let just put this all to rest as Blessed attempted.

"Cheating happens because a person wanted to and someone else let them"

Any other 'explination' is called an excuse!

Oz   

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to an older woman. They always know.

Curly   

Is that a statement? I personally think it's called wisdom...you know that thing that people gain through life experiences and knowledge.

Originally posted by Arac:

^Actually more boys are born than girls, and the only age bracket in which there are more women than men is in the 60+ crowd. In all other age brackets there are nearly equal numbers of men and women, or slightly more men than women. Only among the elderly do you see more women than men. Yet you never seen men chasing after grandmas! At least I hope not
:D

But how come I like to chase you at that age?

:D