Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Gabdhaha Al Shabaab (sawir)

Maaddeey   

^Waxba ma waaline, Xadiiskaan ay ku dhaqmaayaan: "ولا تنتقب المرأة ولا تلبس القفازين " Mutaffaqun Calayhi 'Berri, bacdal jumcah Imaamka weydii sharaxiisa, OK?

Maaddeey   

^Kitaabul Xaj haddaad 'Cumdatul Axkaamka' ka laqbaysan lahayd miyaad i warsan lahayd su'aashan oo kale?. Sawirada meesha ku yaal wixii aan ka qabay waan sheegaye, maxaad rabtaa sxb?

Gheelle, it's true. Women who wear the face veil (niqab) and the hand covers (qefaz) do it out of a sense of religious duty - they think it is recommended (mostahab), if not obligatory (wajeb). It's all based on hadiths.

Of course, the question is: what are the source and nature of such hadiths; and is it sensible for us to apply them in these times and climes, or are there other interpretations?

lol@ Jacpher. People forget that there are "authentic" hadiths about how evil it is to take, make, or use pictures, unless such pictures are absolutely necessary. Needless to say, this is another example of a hadith that we would be wise to jettison. This doesn't mean you're rejecting it. You're merely following a more sensible interpretation.

Rhazes, do you happen to know about the Xadiith Maaddey jotted above? And what does it say about covering one's(woman)hands or face? Every time a question is thrown to him, he has the habit of evading the question by choosing to write either in Arabic or gives name of a book..lol

Gheelle, yes. I think Maaddeey omitted a word, unless this is another rewayah. It says: the pilgriming-woman (al mohrema) should not wear the neqab or the qefazayn. From this hadith, some people infer that the norm is to wear the neqab and qefaz; during hajj, an exception is made to this normative rule.

Jacpher   

^Adigu waxbaa kuu yara bilaaban kitaabo xoorna waad u socod eg tahay. Wiiloow see wax u jiraan?

Maaddeey nusuusta la jiifiyaa banaan buu kula dhaqmaa. Quraanka iyo xadiiska kanna daliisho kanna il iyo dhag jalaq ha u siin weeye sheekadiisu. Mana haboona wax walba in qofka quraan iyo xadiis u raadiyo. Sheekadan waxey aheyd siyaasad iyo dumar la soo lugooyey balse rag baa u arkey diinta in weerar lagu yahay mar hadii la yiri war masaakiinta banaan soo tubiseen sida u dhaama.

Abtigiis   

It is not Maaddeey and Rhazes issue.

Arintaa culumadu aad ayey ugu kala qaybsan tahay, and it has nothing to do with the existence of Xadith's. It is all about interpretations. I remember reading two different shiekhs oo si kala duwan uga hadlaya isla arintaa oo labaduba soo xiganaya the same xadiith.

Maaddeey   

Geelle, ujeedkaygu waa inaad 'Diinta' meel kale oon aniga ahayn ka qaadato, anna aan tilmaan uun ku ekaado.

Rhazes, Maxaalu Shaahid sow maad maqal? ;)

Ps. Axaadiista, waxaa loo bandhigaa caqligaaga iyo 'your likings' miyaa?

The woman wearing the purple jalbaab in the second last picture should get a bigger jilbaab. Kaas wuu ku yara dhagan yahay :D ..

Alshabaab wexee soo dhajiyeen that women on their period days should wear red socks! Maxaa kajira ? I wonder what the purpose of that is. H

mm. Tani sigisaan cas bee wadataa and............?

Malika   

Originally posted by ReccomendMe:

Alshabaab wexee soo dhajiyeen that women on their period days should wear red socks! Maxaa kajira ? I wonder what the purpose of that is. H

mm. Tani sigisaan cas bee wadataa and............?

:D:D ,astagfirullah! I laughed hard- Ta' Reccommend.

Honestly,who comes up with these rumours :D