Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Whats the worst feeLing in the worLd??

^ I would have to agree too. amazing advice but it will not stop my campaign.

In fact I could use someone like you as spoke person! Please join me, u will be rewarded handsomely.

-Lily-   

Sipholingdilema, Bo-hoo! Pass me a tissue! Everyone gets hurt and if you’re prepared to seek love & intense joy you must also be prepared to feel excruciating pain & despair. It can go either way or you may have to experience both extremes from time to time, so relax and stop hating. Negativity & hate is the coward ways out.

The sooner you stop feeling sorry for yourself the better.

Malika   

Sipholingdilema,

^ Show me the money! Lol

In all honest sister, no man or men is worth that much effort, life is too short might be a cliche but darn does it bare some truth in it..I am hoping you will find within you to care for yourself more then you care for this individual/s your campaining against..

Tick,tock goes the clock, can you afford wasting another minute contemplating revenge of any sort? Or would you use these precious time to live a life free of his control.

I tell you what, I would agree to be used but only for the healing purpose..deal?

Lily am shocked shade a tear for the sister, what happened to the YaYa sisterhood bond? Its too painful let her rampage against the Somali man…***passing a machete over to the lady above you. Down down down Somali men. :D:D:D

-Lily-   

^^^LoooL, it's nothing personal, I just dont think self pity & wallowing in sorrow is the way to go. It shows a weak character that is not the typical somali woman...and besides, hold your machette *wispers* there are a couple of decent faraxs out there... :D

Cara.   

Come on, guys. You don't think she's being serious?

My gut is telling me that young Siphoning has been through about as much heartbreak and emotional trauma as Elmo's goldfish from Sesame Street.

To take her seriously is an insult to the real cold, bitter feminists like me who really do have it in for men. We know one of our own when we see her.

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

responsibility, so I refuse to use such power for my own gain. I suppose that’s why I choose a career in public service. As Humanitarian it’s my job to worn our naïve Somali girls from crooked Somali men.

So why don’t you join me sister? i'll promise i will introduce u to great Humanitarian fellow. [/QB]

I don't know what's worse calling our Xalimos niave and understimating them or generalising all Somali men.

And LoooooooL@ promise me to introduce to great humanitarian-just benevolence. Why pass the oppurtunity yourself. Give him a try, maybe he will make forget Somali men. And I don't know if I was intentional but I'm not sister. I wouldn't have mind if you do introduce someone as long as she's Brazilain or Dominican honey smile.gif . Just don't tell others in the flanks ;)

Hello Lily, Malika, CL, and Cara :D

Cara..Now I know you were give A&T a castration anxeity, poor fella :(

^ wow, I had no idea, I would say sorry but that will go against my mission statement. So screw u (see instruction on ur pm box)

Cara, please don’t discredit my story like that.

Lily, Sister Listen to me for only listening does a society cohesively exists. Cant u see what im carrying here, the life-sized signs of “squash these somali men bofore they reproduce similar kind”? so understand carry such heavy thing isn’t in the realm of a weak person. As for ur comment on decent faraxs, well u r so naïve but not to worry, im here for ur sort( more info and stats r coming ur way. Hold on, ok)

cynical loool good god u r funny

malika, i will email u the blank check, i tell you Ramadan will start on good note for u, also ur daily schedules.

MZanzi   

Most of all i hate all those a$$holes that think that they have the right to insult and abuse women, verbaly or physicaly it makes my gust turn black and want to cut the balls of all of them!!

Sometimes you can't let the rotten aplles stink up the whole barrel. You also shouldn't sterotype all somali men because then you will wind up hurting the few that aren't that and in turn create that which you hate.