Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Whats the worst feeLing in the worLd??

Miriam1   

Aww...Bella, its just a Summer Love. Soon the new semester for school will start, and it won't hurt as much.

You can't bank on other people's emotions, go your way and if its written for you it will happen.

Cara.   

They are one and the same @ Che.

Ibti, how did I get from Monica to

? redface.gif

Procrastination can sure take you down terrible paths.

Chimera   

I have a direct link to the 'SOL forums' in my favorites but sometimes i forget and end up on SOL's frontpage which brings me down...also sometimes the content in this forum is stomach turning

I fear catching Bi-polar disorder :(

Listen for only listening does a society cohesively exists. Stop this madness Bella and forget about this Somalian cement.

if you like, I’ll be more than happy to equate you with a great foreigner who will treasure you and validate your existence

Blessed   

Bella,

You should see my friend,

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Listen for only listening does a society cohesively exists. Stop this madness Bella and forget about this Somalian cement.

if you like, I’ll be more than happy to equate you with a great foreigner who will treasure you and validate your existence

Xaraaam caleek, don't take the child to the sperm bank. redface.gif

Worst feeling thus far..

Watching a loved one struggle with self inflicted trails and feeling hopeless because there is absolutely nothing you can do to change things.. :(

Miriam1   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Um I know this is long past, but beyond your strange problem and hatred for all Somali men, even though your "best friend" whom you had good conversations was a Somali Man....who was MARRIED.

How can a single woman befriend a married man? ew, corrupts households walahi.

Nephissa   

^Istaaqfurullaah! How so, Hayam? As long as lines are drawn that everyone [especially including the wife] involved are comfortable with, it can work.

re topic: grieving the loss of a loved one has been one of the most painful things I've ever had to feel.

Che,

women’s intuition

*Blessed,

if she doesn’t accept my offer, I’m afraid I’ll be forced to do that.

Haye,

In my defense I was married at start of our platonic relationship so I never harbored any feelings for him.

But as i found myself all alone (divorce with no kids) I needed his support more than ever but he supported me with nothing but lies. I tell u, these Somali men r sick, so just say no. ok?

bella, update needed

^Woman's intuition eh, yet somehow you didn't pick on the Somali man's lies and even worse you think other men fare better. Me thinks you are losing your magic touch ;)