Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Whats the worst feeLing in the worLd??

I would say...

You know when you care about someone sooo much yet they barley acknowledge your existence..to the extent where you'd almost give anything to make them feel the same.. :confused:

ilayn jacayku waa nabar...

markii buuga aan furaba

isaga ayaan kaa dhex arkaa

haddii aan saaqido

isaga ka masuul ah ... :mad:

Arrrrh The intense emotional pain....

Cara.   

That's not the worst feeling in the world. It's the 294th worst feeling in the world.

To give you a sense of what's in the top 10, imagine you're the mother of a 2 year old child who's dying of hunger, and you finally find something to feed him, but by then his body can no longer digest food so he dies anyway.

That's only the 7th worse feeling in the world.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yep, that is what she is trying to tell you. Also that this "problem/feelings" you seem to think you have is *thinks be nice Ibti* aah how od I say it...hmm erm errr it is aah. Let me start again, it is like comparing someone who have a little flu with a person who has aids, or cancer or renal failure or heart disease.

Yesterday I watch my boss cry after he told a mother and father that their her 4year old child was going to die because he rejected treatment for the second time. :(

Cara.   

Che, I'm getting values between 41st and 64th worst feeling in the world, depending on many input variables. This one is complicated by questions of motives, public perceptions, etc.

Hi Ibti. Well done for for fighting the urge to trample on the young lady's delicate sensibilities.

Urban   

Bella, it does suck, doesn't it. Someone else probably feels the same way about you though, but you barely acknowledge their existence. Life works in a funny way like that. heh

If you don't believe me, look up a list called 'facts of life' which is totally official, and you'll find it there.

Someone else probably feels the same way about you though, but you barely acknowledge their existence.

One wonders who feels this way about Unknown :D

Cara...One could only imagine what's your first and last worst feelings in the list.

Aaliyyah   

^ nice song Pucca....

move on Bella...am sure while you are caring for this so called person who doesn't see ur existence someone else out there is seeking ur attention and u just don't see it .. smile.gif