Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Guys, whats your reason for avoiding commitment?

Aight boyz, we all have our reasons. Some of us say commitment quickly turns into complacency, boring stability, & restrictive policy. Others say, commitment is not paradise, it is work ... men know when they are not ready to take on another job ... One extreme group even goes further than that and says there is no need to sign a lease if they believe they will meet their dream woman next week. Whatever the case is, what is your reason for avoiding a commitment.

All comments are appreciated

Jaber   

Waar Libaax,let me trun the table on you.What is your reason for avoiding commitment?

Mine is simply put,I haven't found my special Canbaro yet,you know,the one you click with from iska waran,combined with a fear of commitment.No hunter likes to be deprived of his main hobby!..Plus,I think I have few more sanado in me and few more wadnos to break,before I for the very last time re-load and settle on my final victim.

To be domisticated,or not to be domisticated?should be the question,nomad.

Whats my reason,Mostly Responsibilty.I guess the idea of

resonsible commitment scares me.But, sometimes it can be easy

depending on your patner,and othertimes is real work, believe that,

so bad that it might be better off being single.Those of us who never

been in such situations, theres only one way to find out.

Salam LST how u doing bro.

Speaking from my view point. I think there many guys out there who are: sensible, mature, and reasponsible.

who dont avoid Commitment, but rather attempt to push that back a step until they are in a position to commit to a real woman Emotionally Financially and so secure the relationship. A'd add myself in that group.

I am not in a position yet to commit to anyone, but Inshallah i will not to far off into the future.

I mean who wants to be alone, jumpin from one frill to another?? who? Not me and am sure the sames goes for many of the Gents in here. Its just a matter of time rather than Hesitance.

MONEY AND TRUST!!

if you life in minneasot than you know what i mean trusting some one!! wooh..we have more players than we need here...

2real   

I agree with Shujui-1

But I'd like to add that commitment leads to marriage and marriage leads to parent hood. What scares me the most is being a father. Once you become a father there's no turning back. You will have kids that are totally dependent on you. No more travelling by yourself on vacations, you can't quit work just coz "you don't like it" anymore because you have responsibilities.

Haneefah   

TSSF...It's ok, I don't think they would mind us giving our comments...I did it too, only so blind to see that it was targeting the boyz :D

what do u mean by commitment? maybe its just me but what commitment are u talkin about? commitment in marriage or committing to one girlfreind.

Cuz I can commit to one girl but marriage is of the radar. Am not even thinking about it because am to busy, I want money then power then a wife....lol.... on the real am just to busy for commitment