FBISOMALIA

100 Days Deni government achievements

2 hours ago, FBISOMALIA said:

Budget mmm still the current government didn't finish it yet. we are waiting from PL parliament to announce it .

PL 2019 Budget is 75 million dollars. 

Somaliland Army's budget is 105 million. 

21 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

For the record, Hargeisa runway and the only the Tower Building were built by Her Majesty's Government in 1958. 

Afwayne didn't add a single thing to it. Even there was no fence added when the city reached the Airport's limits in the 1980s. 

You can listen to the famous "Hargeisa Goat Bubble" which is based on locals whose goats got into accidents with the UN Aircraft in early 1990s. 

13694902_173232439755371_476466869_n.jpg

60028522_eca09a2b06_b.jpg

The only change from 1958 is the 3rd floor and glass room at the top which was added in mid 1990s. 

hargeisa-airport-13e9ab94-6f45-46bb-ab41

Enjoy my fellow brother. What next berbara build by Pharaohs not by USSR lool. 

14 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

PL 2019 Budget is 75 million dollars. 

Somaliland Army's budget is 105 million. 

How PL 2019 budget is 75 million and Government still doing full reform of PL income ? .

Still finance ministry didn't bring yet Budget for 2019 to the parliament.   

33 minutes ago, FBISOMALIA said:

Enjoy my fellow brother. What next berbara build by Pharaohs not by USSR lool. 

Let me get this straight. This is a laying of foundations ceremony right? Like that man in the video says (Was it Abdiqasim Salaad Xassan btw?).

If I can carbon date this, it must be around 1987. 

In any case, there was no Airport built at all. Lacagtii Airportka cidii cuntay ha la  sheego. :D

Or it could be just the Xidigtii Oktober Propaganda video. 

Physical building wax la qarin karo maha. 

24 minutes ago, FBISOMALIA said:

How PL 2019 budget is 75 million and Government still doing full reform of PL income ? .

Still finance ministry didn't bring yet Budget for 2019 to the parliament.   

GO says it is 54 million. But it was from April. It didn't include the Jan - Mar which was nother 24 million. 

2 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Let me get this straight. This is a laying of foundations ceremony right? Like that man in the video says (Was it Abdiqasim Salaad Xassan btw?).

If I can carbon date this, it must be around 1987. 

In any case, there was no Airport built at all. Lacagtii Airportka cidii cuntay ha la  sheego. :D

Kacaan Laying ceremony for Hargisa for terminal 2 , because old one build by British still there ?, right .

Now to clear things up so far :

First , If what you saying its true, why they didn't mention or bring video of the old airport ?

Not to forget on that days kacaan were loved by reer Hargisa. 

Second , Amigos said Hargisa was repaired by local still no video or picture of it ?.

9 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

GO says it is 54 million. But it was from April. It didn't include the Jan - Mar which was nother 24 million. 

There are two budgets. One Government and other budget .

Since Deni came he change this thing and add two budget into one.

PL parliament was clear on this . Still there is no official budget for 2019 until government submit final PL income reform adding with other budgets in one . 

17 minutes ago, FBISOMALIA said:

Kacaan Laying ceremony for Hargisa for terminal 2 , because old one build by British still there ?, right .

Now to clear things up so far :

First , If what you saying its true, why they didn't mention or bring video of the old airport ?

Not to forget on that days kacaan were loved by reer Hargisa. 

Second , Amigos said Hargisa was repaired by local still no video or picture of it ?.

Awoowe, someone saying they will build something doesn't mean it was built. 

Do you understand that my family home is 2km from the Airport itself. Last time I remember in 1994 just before the civilwar in Hargeisa, the Airport had only a single building and that building was the same one that was built back in 1958 as shown in the picture. 

Whether or not a runway was built, I am not too sure. But one thing I can tell you is that, whatever the quality of the runway, it was only able to support old Propeller Aircrafts not the Jetengin type Aircrafts. Which is why all Jet Engin Aircrafts used the Berbera Airport until early 2010s when the new runway was built. 

1 hour ago, FBISOMALIA said:

There are two budgets. One Government and other budget .

Since Deni came he change this thing and add two budget into one.

PL parliament was clear on this . Still there is no official budget for 2019 until government submit final PL income reform adding with other budgets in one . 

You do not understand how budgets work. 

A budget is just a number that, based on previous history, one thinks that they are able to realistically achieve. It can come short or it can be more. 

Somaliland's Sool region has been collecting around 2 million dollars per month from taxation and other fees.  That is around 24 million dollars annually. 

Based on their current performance, and adding the trend increases in budget revenue, Sool will be hitting 30 million next year.

At close to 1/2 of Puntland's revenue, this is excellent result for Sool. Sool comes at the bottom in the revenue generating regions in Somaliland. 

1 hour ago, Amigos said:

It is so funny watching these poor pirates scramble to make up excuses for Pirateland's subpar performance. What makes it even funnier is that it was the pirates who brought up the comparisons in the first place, and yet as soon as comparisons are made, excuses start flying 😁

Im still waiting for your picture of Hargisa airport . Shame after 30 years and did nothing. 

Our discuss end when you didn't bring a picture or video of your nonsense and you still talking about activities . Sorry son you lose today .