FBISOMALIA

100 Days Deni government achievements

Samafal   

Dahireeto I love it when my uncle is president ma iska tiraahdid kkkk. Somali dhan waa reerkeena madaxwayne ha noqdo mucaaradaooda iyo taageeradooda.

To fully assess the performance of Somali leaders, you will need at least 1 1/2 years. 

The initial euphoria usually dies down by 9th month and from there if they can sustain their momentum, then they are in a good position to do great things. But usually, the detractors and those who were hopeful of joining the bandwagon start gaining foothold and formalte a message as issues come to the surface.  

So I would wait until at least by end of year to mid next year to have a proper score card.

With regards to the outlook for Garowe Administration, the fundamental issue are still there. Security has not improved, in fact, it is deteriorating, i.e. politically motivated bombings in Bosaso. Cash is always an issue down there, while Terror groups collect tax money on Businesses in Bosaso. Social issues like rampant rape cases on females and minors is on the up trend. 

19 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

...With regards to the outlook for Garowe Administration, the fundamental issue are still there. Security has not improved, in fact, it is deteriorating, i.e. politically motivated bombings in Bosaso. Cash is always an issue down there, while Terror groups collect tax money on Businesses in Bosaso. Social issues like rampant rape cases on females and minors is on the up trend. 

Lol @ Suldaanka 😄😄

Outlook, eh? Dem big words my boy. I am impressed.

I find myself genuinely concerned that you’ve shared such grim and unfavorable omens about the Land of Punt. But if only you’d shared also how wonderfully events are unfolding for the Hargaysa administration, then we would have had a stick of sorts to measure ourselves to.😁

By the by, how goes the Ictiraaf and independence from the insecurity prone south?

20 hours ago, Samafal said:

Dahireeto I love it when my uncle is president ma iska tiraahdid kkkk. Somali dhan waa reerkeena madaxwayne ha noqdo mucaaradaooda iyo taageeradooda.

I have no relations with Deni. I share common clan with him but I don't know the guy. Neither am I from his subclan. Not even close.   As a Puntlander, you should place the state above your subclan. If you are a close relative of Abdiweli, you should do what Abdiweli would do which is to support Puntland unconditionally,  and criticize the leaders if they don't do the right thing. Abdiweli is no longer the president. You should support President Deni. 

Samafal   
4 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

I have no relations with Deni. I share common clan with him but I don't know the guy. Neither am I from his subclan. Not even close.   As a Puntlander, you should place the state above your subclan. If you are a close relative of Abdiweli, you should do what Abdiweli would do which is to support Puntland unconditionally,  and criticize the leaders if they don't do the right thing. Abdiweli is no longer the president. You should support President Deni. 

Dahireeto don't be so paranoid kkk. I did not say anything to do with Deni but what I am surprised is your sudden, unconditional support for Deni unlike Abdiwali ( or at least you were not so keen on him as you do now). 

By the way neither do I share subclan with Abdiwali but to the contarary my sub were so anti for clanish reasons. I just saw good on him with his focus on development and making Puntland self-sufficient. Deni have got long way to prove himself and has my support so far but it is too early to make a call.

2 hours ago, Amigos said:

A stick of sorts to measure yourselves to against the big boys in Hargeisa you say? 

Happy to oblige 😄

Port activity: 

- Berbera: 9 vessels in port, and 5 further expected. 

- Bosaso: 1 vessels in port, and 1 further expected (😂)

249041444_Screenshot2019-06-1921_26_56.png.8fe85e9d70ecddd792909da86cf94914.png1111565349_Screenshot2019-06-1921_27_34.png.a6fba3383615fec63446ecfc9a2775b6.png

https://www.vesseltracker.com/en/ports.html?country=196

Airport activity: 

- Hargeisa Airport:

1714117454_Screenshot2019-06-1921_38_58.png.4ecadf0be8ee5dd5233bb690498ec0c1.png

- Bosaso Airport: 

759626032_Screenshot2019-06-1921_39_11.png.48a0259394473cb22fbfd6216c4ed48f.png

(😂😂)

https://www.flightradar24.com

Security:

1541193591_Screenshot2019-06-1921_44_58.png.ff411c249f71b9ff80c2c223903f89f7.png

(😂😂😂)

...etc 

Hargisa + barbera airports were build and function during Kacaan era . 

the funny thing is you didnt build any airport beside what Kacaan did after 1991 . 

Bossaso was build by Cadde musa , function on faroole era. 

Garowe build by Faroole . function on Gaas era. 

Galgacio was the smallest airports on Kacaan era . 

Total airports on SL is 2  . PL has 3 airports, Two were build During PL era and 1 from kacaan era . 

PL wins.

Security .

SL is more secure because you guys fight only one side ( PL ).

Djibouti + Ethiopia safe countries . 

Most of your soldiers is in Sool & Sanaag about 80% percent.

PL is less secure cause of the South of somalia and war with your boys in galgala. 

So PL face three fronts. 

1- somalidiid

2- South somalia terrorist + Galmudug . 

3- Galgala mountains. 

Now let us assume PL in same shoes of SL.

We would right now outside burco . 

3 hours ago, Samafal said:

Dahireeto don't be so paranoid kkk. I did not say anything to do with Deni but what I am surprised is your sudden, unconditional support for Deni unlike Abdiwali ( or at least you were not so keen on him as you do now). 

By the way neither do I share subclan with Abdiwali but to the contarary my sub were so anti for clanish reasons. I just saw good on him with his focus on development and making Puntland self-sufficient. Deni have got long way to prove himself and has my support so far but it is too early to make a call.

I wasn't keen on Deni's election either, but changed my mind. For the sake of prioritizing developement, I forgave Deni for buying the election. Deni is doing something extraordinary. Let us give him the support he needs. 

Puntland seems to be moving with the world at any given time:

World had kingdoms Puntland was kingdom

World had Navies and Puntland had navy gun and 3 machine guns of the day on boats. The Italians had a hard time eliminating these and brought an armada to bomb eveything around.

The world has President or PMs elected by Parliaments and electoral college and Puntland has the same

Federal system is most advanced and most close to people system of Govenance todsy even UK wants to be federal. Puntland already experienced in this form of governance

And now measuring performance first 100 days with style and fashion too.

galbeedi   

C/weli has done some infrastructure works (airports and roads) but the expectation was higher for him than others  for obvious reasons. One thing he didn't improve was financial management and institutional building. He also had to deal the entrached Faroole mafia that made his job difficult.

Deni is moving well , but time will tell. Insiders are saying That he is very much beholden to  the Faroole mafia who run the finance and even his office. As long as he is rewarding certain people without merit , he might not go far. 

I heard that he will be shuffling the cabinet soon. Most of the cabinet could have been picked up elders. I know for sure one member who was hired through his elder. IN Somaliland Muuse might be arrogant, but no elder would pick his cabinet. 

6 hours ago, Amigos said:

Hargeisa was completely destroyed in 1988, and rebuilt anew. Dont pretend that it was built by the Afweyne. The terminals and runway in Hargeisa were recently renovated. 

The number of "airports" (I use this loosely) is of negligible importance, if no flights are operated from it, this is self evidence in the "airports" of Garowe and Galkayo, with little to no activity, and Bosaso, again with little to no activity. Your pal requested a stick to measure yourselves to against the big boys in Hargeisa, adkeyso dee and do not start making excuses now 😁

Your port activity F.

Your airport activity F

Your security F.

Your economy F.

Your democracy F.

Pirates, enough talk for now. What was your region's budget again? 😁

You saying Hageisa airport was destroyed . Do you have an evidence of it . Picture or video . 

Secondly Hargeisa and barbera were active before the civil war same goes to xamar . 

Thirdly PL build two new airports , SL nothing after 30 years. 

Forth , your argue about activity you can check my current reply or old reply , security was mention on my old reply , economy SL taking more AID then PL . Democracy is not clear cause till today Wadaanii isnt agree on anything . Not to mention last time you did regional election for parliament and gurdi was on 2003 or 2004. 

Budget mmm still the current government didn't finish it yet. we are waiting from PL parliament to announce it .   

For the record, Hargeisa runway and the only the Tower Building were built by Her Majesty's Government in 1958. 

Afwayne didn't add a single thing to it. Even there was no fence added when the city reached the Airport's limits in the 1980s. 

You can listen to the famous "Hargeisa Goat Bubble" which is based on locals whose goats got into accidents with the UN Aircraft in early 1990s. 

13694902_173232439755371_476466869_n.jpg

60028522_eca09a2b06_b.jpg

The only change from 1958 is the 3rd floor and glass room at the top which was added in mid 1990s. 

hargeisa-airport-13e9ab94-6f45-46bb-ab41