Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Question and Answer Session

STOIC   

bacause the money is retrogressing you back to a less primitive human, sub-human!

Why are majority of the "ajnabi" sensitive!

^^ They are not sensitive, they just know better how to verbalise their feelings and not let it all build up inside.

Is tweety bird a male/female?

(If u say male, whats with the squeaky voice n long fluttering eyelashes?... n if u say female, how come she fell in love with sweety? )

:confused:

Bess.   

:D ...tweety is definily female....no body that cute could be male.... ;)

why do somali men have problems expressing themselves....emotionaly?

OG Moti   

the problem is not being unable to express emtionally, the problem is how could you express to a rock, stone, dhagax, loox (somali women)... it is difficult to express to dhagax unless someone invented a new way to communicate with dhagax

How can we develop Somaliaonline to more than just a forum? smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

nafta   

Is that even possible Moti?

Q: Why do we say "ilahey hebel haa u naxariisto" when a somali singer dies, but we don't do the same for the "gaalo"? What difference is there between the two of them?

Curly   

Because Somalis think all Somalis are Muslim.

Why are people suddenly being so vulgar on SOL I'm referring to the first couple of pages on this thread in particular?

Som@li   

Originally posted by Sue:

Because Somalis think all Somalis are Muslim.

Why are people suddenly being so vulgar on SOL I'm referring to the first couple of pages on this thread in particular?

Somalis yes think all somalis are muslims, but again singers are doing Danbi,they are not Gaalo.

People being so vulgar,,say they all have dirty minds,

Q) Why do somalis talk loudly when having conversations?? :confused:

Salma   

^^^ Coz they love to discover the new virgin Lands :D

Why the the Somali's rooms n Paltalks are always about: Politics- Songs and Garoobs?

Bess.   

cause...that is their lives' interest in that order..politics, songs and garoobs.....

politics...cause they love to argue

songs.....cause they use them to woo and get closer ~ to the garoobs... icon_razz.gif

^^^Because men like to use their five senses....and you cant see, touch, smell, etc. a mind. :D;)

Now...

Why do people continoulsy get off topic and talk crap when discussing serious issues? I understand the silly topics...but the important ones?

Diamante   

Why do people continoulsy get off topic and talk crap when discussing serious issues? I understand the silly topics...but the important ones?

because they have this delusional idea in their head that they are actually saying something interesting...need to check those excuse for a brains if you ask me

no question this time