Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Let show love not War !!!

OG Moti   

Sue attacks hibo, Mizz_lexus attacks OG_moti, OG_girl attacks rudy, desertrose attacked by Mizz_lexus, cute_lilgirl attacks libax sanka, Clown is been attacked by many, groups have been formed, lakkad group, barwaaqo group, jamaal group, ... nin yaaban against somali women and buubto and filsaneey grouping the girls against me... and more sadness and fights in somaliaonline...

i say

Lets show love not War

Can we do that.... lets start calling each other brother and sister lets hold hands and cry together and promise we will never attack each other, lets say to each other you are great and u re great... lets laugh at our ****** jokes and dont make fun of each other.. lets say we are family... what u think? maybe not cry too much but open our hearts to each other... lets talk to ech other and tell each other what annoys us from each other.. lets do that... peace

OG Moti   

looooooooool hayaay, 3 times ur age smile.gif .. see now u attacking me .... looool by the way u confusing people one time u say i am ur blood brother nother time u say i am not, cought u loooooool.. i feel loved by u anyway... but let show love not war...

by the way, OG_girl father is older than my father, so logically that makes me younger than her loooooooooooool ... anyways love is the password.. and give is the login name peace

Well og-moti, i dig da bro! i mean we got jun 26 and july 1 coming right? so i would like all nomads, (plz listen carefully, i said nomads only)

be specially super nice to each other! and start discussing our country/ppl +ve contributions and aspirations.

i am yaaban cuz i am not hearing anything from nobody regarding our upcoming very important days.

i would also to recommend for everyone to join me and recommend og-moti the nomad of the month. lets select a nomad every month for her/his +ve actions.

i would like to apologize to ally bro/sista nomads who i affended....

Congrat og-moti! u de NOMAD THIS Month!.3

Ariadne   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

lets hold hands and cry together

And I suppose you wipe each other tears too and say "aww widdle baby has a big boo boo its awlwight"

sorry but, That sounds soo wimpy!!

I have no problem if you all hold hands and cry together BUT

I'll laugh at all of you :D

Xafsa   

OG your heart is in the right place... I commend you on your effort. But you know how somali people are...we have a problem expressing our true emotions so often times we express the complete opposite of how we feel. :rolleyes:

I'm sure we love each other here on SOL...am I right or am I right :D

Ariadne   

^^ I agree Og_moti needs a sound beating I would do it, but all of this mushy stuff is beginning to make me sick

Dont be hating!! just follow the light and drop all -vetity! all we need is love! ugh! ugh! ugh! iscuse me!

plz lets do the vote thingy and vote for the nomad of the month! wheres nin yabiin! help bro!

plz dont just dizz! show me the money! come up with freaking idea! whatever idea!!! aight peace!

nomad nation!

OG Moti   

Rudy and flying still are the only peace loving sensetive people around here, I always thought girls are becoming violant and today the truth has appeared, but i still express love and say lets put our differences aside and derman after all i done for you, and after all the welcoming and protecting from the abusers .. you want to create hate group.. Rudy brother i think we can beat this hate and break it with love, you hold the hand of Pyromaniac_Pixie and i will hold the hands of Scorpion sista and expose them to love, and flying still hold derman's hands and lets create one love ... i feel you, i know some nomands feel that the only way to survive is to be violant and defensive, but with our love receipe we will prove to you that only with love we can unite and become one family...

I ask everyone to share with us this moment and think of our people and our country, and from here we start the journey towards home...

One love is the secret and love is the password and giving is the login name

Rudy i think nomad of the month should be Pyscho_sue lets show her some love and ask her to hold hibo's hands .. we can do it, it might be unsomalian but we can do it and over come our ego and cry together.. lets cry for home... peace smile.gif;)

now the EVIL OF AXIS, headed by Pyro-pixie and so damn insane darman! has been identified, wait till

they get a LOAD OF Nin Yabiin! the righteous bro!

i am kelptomaniac cant imagine whats gonna happen if i gave a helping hand to Pyromaniac! that will cause unpredictable fireworks!

LOl! psycho-sue! go 4 it sista,i rather give my vote to psycho then a pyro!

nomads lemme hear your voice! plz

salaaaaam frist of all ......MOTI man can't say any think to u ..1 love no fight 4 u :D i like every boday here their nice so sweet i dont' know wat fight yaa all talking about ...any ways peace and love yall mac mac 4 MOTI :D

OOOOPS I was looking for the bathroom then came to this Maqaasiin and guess what I have big dhagax on my hand.... I better go find the bathroom intaanan dhagaxaan weeninka badan qof madaxa ooga dhufanin :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

g-moti..dadkaan warkooda ha u bixin.

Why anybody would start a "I hate og-moti" club I will never understand...I think a " I hate darman" club would be more useful...( now thers a man who needs a good old fashioned a$$ whoppin')but thats just me.

peace and luv